Everything posted by Squirmin' for Yermin
-
2026 MILB Catch-All
Rough year for the minors
-
People thought I was crazy, but not so much anymore
I thought you meant you bet the pennant and WS before the season... Not 2 days ago lol
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Hasn't he been significantly better his last 4 starts?
-
9/23 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
They've made it clear in their actions they don't want him pitching for them this year - for whatever reason.
-
Playoff pitching
Surprised we've given Thorpe zero shot at this point. Our starters have been so bad, it wouldn't hurt
-
What Broke Mune?
People still believe it was the translator?
-
What Broke Mune?
hmm that's a good question. I think a lot of the extension numbers prior were blow out of proportion. I think the 5/80-100 is about right for a power hitting 1B with little track record. I mean Alonso with like 6 years of track record got what, 5/150?
-
And that's a "Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back" White Sox winner!
PLUS it was against a lefty. Totally agree
-
9/10 Games
My question with Thorpe as well.. Seems like relatively poor roster management at the end of the season.
-
It's important to remember that Castillo and Doyle are also longer term projects. They weren't just for this season.
Your title should be shorter
-
Catchers, Catchers, Anywhere?
There is a God
-
Awful Announcing radio ratings...
Darrin is too weird to be higher. He alone brings this down a grade. YAAKATOW BAYBEEEE (lame)
-
Psycho Sam
I'm surprised people would choose Meidroth over Antonacci IF IF IF for whatever reason 1 had to be chosen over the other (Peters doesn't regress, Bonemer works in the OF, Murakami ext, etc etc etc).
-
Is It Time To Call Up Bonemer?
I mean I'm sure they talked about it. I just assume they didn't envision him actually forcing the issue in 2026
-
White Sox acquire Huascar Brazobán for RHPs Gabe Davis & Zach Franklin
He has been no bueno
-
Official 2026 MLB Draft Thread - Picks & Discussion
Maybe that is why he signed..?
-
ABS & Ghost runner
I think it's perfect right now. I love love both.
-
Poll: Who will be the next starting pitcher not currently on the 26
I assumed Noah was sent down cuz we needed immediate arms. I'll vote him - nothing that i think it should be him.
-
Romo
It's silly we haven't tried something...
-
Mat Ishbia’s estimated net worth has fallen by more than $3B since March.
He also literally said it in his blog post lol "Regarding the reports that Ishbia is hell bent on moving the White Sox from their historical home, I think he should fvk off, fvk all the way off back to Michigan." From @tray ... literally
-
Mat Ishbia’s estimated net worth has fallen by more than $3B since March.
Where are the reports of him wanting to move out of Chicago?? I am pretty certain you made that up.
-
How do we feel about the Tim Anderson retirement game
This seems silly. Everyone from that crew i feel had no passion, and just didn't care. I don't understand why we are celebrating them in any way.
-
8/9 Games
Honestly, who cares if pitchers don't like throwing to him at this point lol.
-
Trade Ideas/Rumors/Proposals Thread
Hate
-
Castillo to Sox for Dominguez, Boston Smith, Nolan Jones per Passan
I’m indifferent here. Didn’t really want to trade Smith, but I get it. This is the ugh route I wanted to go though. Take on larger contracts to save better prospects. Castillo - buy low? Smith - sell high? If this means we are out on Detmers and the dumb prospect haul some project, then I’m even happier