Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF CLINCHING WINNER!!!

57 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Robert is a star and will be fine, as will Yo. Just got some timing issues. 

I specifically have been thinking that about Robert. I don't think he isn't getting his front foot down  from his leg kick fast enough and that makes him late on a lot of fastballs.

I don't have the video knowledge to compare him to himself earlier when he was hitting and now to see if theres any difference.

Plenty of players have a leg kick and seem to get the front foot down just as the pitcher releases the ball.

1 hour ago, WookiesOnRitalin said:

Luis Robert has got to get something figured out. He's arguably been one of our worst hitters in the month of September. 

Currently throwing up .130/.226/.196 for a stellar .422 OPS. 

The first two months were so good, but he's just been rather dreadful. If Luis or Yoan figure anything out by the playoffs, man oh man we could be frightening. Unfortunately, Luis is hitting horribly and Yoan has been just average. 

Got to figure out some way to get those guys going especially if we want to do any damage in the playoffs. 

Forget the Ritalin and try the Prozac. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SonofaRoache said:

ESPN has no mention of us making the playoffs yet. And the game story is Donaldson getting tossed out after home run. 

FAKE     sports channel 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, jhonnydanks said:

don't stop get it get it 

The spirit of '08 really is with this team isn't it

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jhonnydanks said:

don't stop get it get it 

This thread has been blessed.

3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Who said that out of curiosity?

I'm pretty sure the thread was deleted. I'm not sure if anyone remembers who the OP of that one was, but that post would have aged well 😂.

Edited by Chisoxmb35

I know I'm biased but Jose Abreu!!!! I've watched the replay of an easy ground ball out. Jose beats it out. As far as I'm concerned his beating out that single with no fricking fans in the stands is one of my favorite hits in my White Sox fandom!!! Lot of heroes of course, but Jose Abreu is a superstar in terms of caring.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I know I'm biased but Jose Abreu!!!! I've watched the replay of an easy ground ball out. Jose beats it out. As far as I'm concerned his beating out that single with no fricking fans in the stands is one of my favorite hits in my White Sox fandom!!! Lot of heroes of course, but Jose Abreu is a superstar in terms of caring.

I think Jason yelling "JOSE BEAT IT OUT!!!! This game is TIED!!" is going to be on the pregame montages for quite some time.

• Like 1