The Pet Peeve thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without getting into too much detail Brian is planning a trip this weekend.

But f***, that's the story of my f***ing life.

And this too shall pass.  I say that way too f***ing much. Here is his f***ing plan for the weekend:

f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***

I expect that by the end of the weekend I'll be saying "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel much better now. Thank you"

Damn lucky guy . . . :wub: :ph34r:

Hell everyone on the list could do that. But only Jim in Florida and a couple others could leave the house . .  . :D

It's actually only getting up to the high 60s today -- I'll need to put my daughter in long sleeves for T-ball practice this evening.

But I'll take 60s over 30s any day.

Hey, it hit 50 here in Champaign today.  I've got my shorts on and I am enjoying it (as I write this inside my dorm room). :D

Shoot, it's 37 today in Minnesota and I've got my windows all open and I'm rejoicing because it's finally above freezing. Wow, I need to get out of this state.... :ph34r:

Customers who can't make up their mind.

Damn, I'm trying to decide if that's a good pet peeve, what do you think? You know some people just take a little longer to decide BEGOOD. I guess it kind of qualifies but is it just a peeve or would it be a pet peeve? Do they come in a different box? I don;t know if I should get a pet . . . :D