Sox Fest

Guest wsc425

Finalized invite:

Joe Borchard Autograph Stand

5:30-???

Stage three

First 250 Autographs

Bring pop, food, if necessary...bring folding chair.

Most importantly, I will have the little brat brother who is about 12 with me, just start to talk with me, and don't say we post together, or my dad will freak that I am talking to "strangers."

Better not let your dad see RPS......... he's planning on wearing just a trench coat........... and flashing the Joe Crede booth.

....... hes a sicko like that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finalized invite:

Joe Borchard Autograph Stand

5:30-???

Stage three

First 250 Autographs

Bring pop, food, if necessary...bring folding chair.

Most importantly, I will have the little brat brother who is about 12 with me, just start to talk with me, and don't say we post together, or my dad will freak that I am talking to "strangers."

Better not let your dad see RPS......... he's planning on wearing just a trench coat........... and flashing the Joe Crede booth.

....... hes a sicko like that.

then all the females will laugh b/c of the lack off #### size. :headbang :lol:

Murcielago: Want to meet up in the Garland line? I have to get my jersey signed by him.

Here is where I'll be:

5:00 - Garage Sale

5:30 - Crede, Borchard line

5:45ish - 7:15ish Mulling around, hopefully run into some SN members

7:30 - Garland line

8:00 - Seminar w/ KW

Also going to try and find Koch.

Saturday

10:00 - Buehrle, Paul line

10:30 - Borchard hitting Seminar, migt try the McDowell line, too

Probably f*** around until 3

3:30-4:15 Garland pitching Seminar

Not going Sunday

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok heres the deal...saturday... 9 am the atrium bar.. bloody mary breakfast....(sorry cw dont do food that early in the am..not unless it comes with a drink ...LOL ) ......we head down the the fest around 945ish...and then walk around endlessly untill about 1 pmish..when we will meet those who didnt come to breakfast at the food court downstairs at the fest......then jabber a bit with all of you folks.. meandor around a bit more and at 5 pm make our way to the atrium bar for after fest cocktails........ok im only going to do this once and because i trust most of you all and your not sickos or something..... heres my cell number.. you can call me anytime at the fest if you feel the need to meet up with us before or after any of the posted times or places......630-329-1921......its a company phone so if you crank call me thats ok i have caller id on it and such and remember pay backs are a b****........ill find ya...........lol..........if you happen to be wandering and wonder if its us or not.. just look for the girl with the flame red hair and maggs jersey (white with black pinstirpes) ill be walking with a bunch of handsome guys..cw, baggs, zach, rps, guido, killa....and bring funnel cakes for zach..i respond well to mgd or miller lite......lol........any questions??????????????

ok heres the deal...saturday... 9 am the atrium bar.. bloody mary breakfast....(sorry cw dont do food that early in the am..not unless it comes with a drink ...LOL ) ......we head down the the fest around 945ish...and then walk around endlessly untill about 1 pmish..when we will meet those who didnt come to breakfast at the food court downstairs at the fest......then jabber a bit with all of you folks.. meandor around a bit more and at 5 pm make our way to the atrium bar for after fest cocktails........ok im only going to do this once and because i trust most of you all and your not sickos or something..... heres my cell number.. you can call  me anytime at the fest if you feel the need to meet up with us before or after any of the posted times or places......630-329-1921......its a company phone so if you crank call me thats ok i have caller id on it and such and remember pay backs are a b****........ill find ya...........lol..........if you happen to be wandering and wonder if its us or not.. just look for the girl with the flame red hair and maggs jersey (white with black pinstirpes) ill be walking with a bunch of handsome guys..cw, baggs, zach, rps, guido, killa....and bring funnel cakes for zach..i respond well to mgd or miller lite......lol........any questions??????????????

just dont forget to pick me up :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

foreget you ?????? never, never, never, ever....... you be ready to go at 7 am ok............and ill call ya on my way to work in the morning ......its too late to be ringing the phones now........

No ambush on people, just on the damn booth (because their boards never work right on my macs), and on second thought not such a nice idea so now let's bring them roses and hugs.

People who post on WSI and here are just the bestest people ever!

No ambush on people, just on the damn booth (because their boards never work right on my macs), and on second thought not such a nice idea so now let's bring them roses and hugs.

How about if I just walk over there and fart?

Thanks for clarifying. Just want to be sure about what I'm walking into.

by the way, we are a fun group and I am looking forward to meeting you - just Sox fans having fun - your first orange juice is on me!

Do I hafta have OJ..??

We'll be there tonight in the bar about 9:30 (or earlier depending on the KW meeting) if anyone is interested in meeting tonight. Jim and I are both wearing black jeans. I'm wearing a white sweater with black stripes on the top half and Jim is wearing a white White Sox embroidered (sp?) polo.

Otherwise (hopefully if we don't get wrecked tonight), we'll be there for breakfast in the morning.

We'll be there tonight in the bar about 9:30 (or earlier depending on the KW meeting) if anyone is interested in meeting tonight. Jim and I are both wearing black jeans. I'm wearing a white sweater with black stripes on the top half and Jim is wearing a white White Sox embroidered (sp?) polo.

Otherwise (hopefully if we don't get wrecked tonight), we'll be there for breakfast in the morning.

I'll be in my #32 Vieri soccer shirt, very hard to miss, I'll look for you and you look for me -

ok heres the deal...saturday... 9 am the atrium bar.. bloody mary breakfast....(sorry cw dont do food that early in the am..not unless it comes with a drink ...LOL ) ......we head down the the fest around 945ish...and then walk around endlessly untill about 1 pmish..when we will meet those who didnt come to breakfast at the food court downstairs at the fest......then jabber a bit with all of you folks.. meandor around a bit more and at 5 pm make our way to the atrium bar for after fest cocktails........ok im only going to do this once and because i trust most of you all and your not sickos or something..... heres my cell number.. you can call  me anytime at the fest if you feel the need to meet up with us before or after any of the posted times or places......630-329-1921......its a company phone so if you crank call me thats ok i have caller id on it and such and remember pay backs are a b****........ill find ya...........lol..........if you happen to be wandering and wonder if its us or not.. just look for the girl with the flame red hair and maggs jersey (white with black pinstirpes) ill be walking with a bunch of handsome guys..cw, baggs, zach, rps, guido, killa....and bring funnel cakes for zach..i respond well to mgd or miller lite......lol........any questions??????????????

HSC.. do you have text messaging on your phone?

Guest hotsoxchick1

no steff i dont have that text thingy.,.or maybe i do and i dont know how to work it.. im lucky i can call from the damn thing lol........hvae you figured yet im not very technical...lol.... anyhow i was in touch with the guys who went tonite... and they all said they ran into eachother and the rps,guido,killa camp is currently downing beers....cw and a few others are out and about.... our very own cw sox put it to kw about marks contract and lets just say (he can tell ya the whole thing when he gets back) that cw pissed off kw's assistant... kw just kinda blew off the question....hows that for gratitude huh...........anyhow ill give ya a full report of saturdays events when i get home........thanks jas for stickin this up there for a few days....... :headbang rock on everyone