GARCIA HAS NO BALLS!!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Garcia is starting to piss me the f*** off these days. He was out there acting like a junkballer all night and he had more hangers than a f***ing closet. He better get his s*** wired together and do it fast.

Ozzie I know Garcia is f***ing one of your relatives but GETTING A WIN FOR THE TEAM IS MORE f***ING IMPORTANT THAN GETTING A WIN FOR YOUR BUDDY. YOU DUMB TRUCK!!!! What the f*** were you f***ing doing bringing him out there in the 7th?!?!?!? Where the f*** was Politte who hasn't pitched in days??!?! Why was Cocks left in there to get shelled all that time. GOD GROW A BRAIN AND GET A CLUE!!!!!!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcias 88mph fastball strikes fear in the hearts of all hitters. He couldnt protect a 4-1 lead in Tampa and now he blows a 5-2 lead.

Cotts its year 3. Its time you learn how to throw a strike. I mean if the little leaguers can do it, you sure as hell can. The sneakyfast fastball isnt too hard to hit when you get 2-0 and 3-0 on every hitter.

Walker, I have seen enough. NO control and is a lefty. We already have two of those on the team. Go back down to AAA and please send Baj back at least he attacks the strikezone.

Edited by southsideirish71

Cotts is all that is left from the craptacular trio from last year. Cotts would walk a few guys on, Thriller would give up the runners, and Koch would stop all hope by giving up a home run in the 9th. We would rally and go down by one run.

HOW DOES COTTS NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL IN YEAR f***ING THREE. YOU CANT THROW STRIKES RICKY VAUGHN MAYBE YOU NEED GLASSES.

QUOTE(BuehrleTheAce @ May 14, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
I'l like to make a wager that when the Sox lose, a big ole vein sticks out on NUKE's forehead because he can't tell the other team to EAT s***!

I'll make a wager that he is the funniest poster we have around here bar none.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ May 14, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)
So this is Cotts' 3rd yr, okay.  11 ip makes a season?

This is the designated overreaction zone, I know that.  As long as everyone doesn't really believe things are so bad -- w/ Garcia, Cotts, whatever.

Garcia has looked like dogs*** ever since that tough loss he took when we had everybody hurt.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ May 14, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)

This is the designated overreaction zone, I know that.  As long as everyone doesn't really believe things are so bad -- w/ Garcia, Cotts, whatever.

Did you watch the game. Major leaguers do not throw more than 3 pitchers over the head of batters. This is not an isolated experience, he has a problem throwing strikes. He has 7 walks in 11 innings.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ May 14, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)

I think there is reason to be concerned. The radar gun was off tonight but was it off five miles every fastball garcia threw? I sure as hell saw cabrera hitting 97-98 plenty of times tonight and all garcia could muster up was 90? His velocity is clearly not there and he is not gonna be nearly as good without it.

Anyone who thought that we were trading for an ace in Garcia was delirious. The guy can be very good, but even then he doesn't dominate, he just gets consistent for a few months. And he's always had streaks of some real crappy pitching. If this is as bad as it gets, I'll sign up for that. Today was the first real meltdown this season.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ May 14, 2005 -> 08:45 PM)
Anyone who thought that we were trading for an ace in Garcia was delirious.  The guy can be very good, but even then he doesn't dominate, he just gets consistent for a few months.  And he's always had streaks of some real crappy pitching.  If this is as bad as it gets, I'll sign up for that.  Today was the first real meltdown this season.

He's been out of it ever since he took that tough loss when we had half the team hurt. He needs to wake the hell up cause right now he's the weakest link.