Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread

DBAHO

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:07 AM)
Now Politte took care of the "Great" Phil Neven....now what are you guys going to cry about next?? Give it a rest already...

Give what a rest? I honestly don't think any negativity I show on here is biased against Ozzie, Timo, etc. I have my own philosophies about how the bullpen should be used and what lineups we should stick with.

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:09 AM)
can i ask Some of you doubters a question why are you so upset???? we are winning..we have the best record in the bigs and you continue to rip ozzie and his moves..its getting really old

The same thing was being asked of some of us before that debacle of a series against the Angels in regards to Ozzie's managing. Some of us just dislike the way Ozzie handles our bullpen, 3rd game lineups, etc. Doesn't mean that we don't root for the Sox as much, as less, or more than anyone else on this site.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
Give what a rest?  I honestly don't think any negativity I show on here is biased against Ozzie, Timo, etc.  I have my own philosophies about how the bullpen should be used and what lineups we should stick with.

Just tell me who you wanted to face Nevin. I'm curious.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)
The same thing was being asked of some of us before that debacle of a series against the Angels in regards to Ozzie's managing.  Some of us just dislike the way Ozzie handles our bullpen, 3rd game lineups, etc.  Doesn't mean that we don't root for the Sox as much, as less, or more than anyone else on this site.

the problems we have is that you never see to enjoy this team.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
The same thing was being asked of some of us before that debacle of a series against the Angels in regards to Ozzie's managing.  Some of us just dislike the way Ozzie handles our bullpen, 3rd game lineups, etc.  Doesn't mean that we don't root for the Sox as much, as less, or more than anyone else on this site.

ya but reinsdorf sucks is Mr. Negative

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:12 AM)
Just tell me who you wanted to face Nevin.  I'm curious.

Buehrle, and only because of what had happened in the top of the 8th inning. But, who cares right now.....we have to shut the Padres down in the bottom of the 9th.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
Buehrle, and only because of what had happened in the top of the 8th inning.  But, who cares right now.....we have to shut the Padres down in the bottom of the 9th.

I agree it's time to move on. I just feel Buehrle's PC was high and him batting in the 8th doesn't justify how long he pitches the next inning.