Big Hurt Love

chitownsportsfan

from urbandictionary.com

1. fock

another way of saying f*** without being bleeped out on message boards.

Form of "f***" used for emphasis when used as an adjective. The "O" apparently gets people's attention when they see it.

"I'm a fOckin badass"

"That's FOCKIN NUTZ MAN!!!!"

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 11:03 PM)
This has looked like early 90s Frank.  I hope he can get healthy enough to play everyday.

If anyone saw his tweak his leg again last night, and his limping around the bases, I wouldnt predict any huge comback at this point. The guy is going to be fighting through injuries the whole year.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:51 AM)
If anyone saw his tweak his leg again last night, and his limping around the bases, I wouldnt predict any huge comback at this point.  The guy is going to be fighting through injuries the whole year.

The best thing to happen to Frank this year may very well be Carl Everett. Now that Everett has stepped it up, Ozzie has to find Carl some playing time. In other words, Frank will be forced to take extra days of rest just because we have Carl. And therefore, Frank will be more well rested when he's in there, and hopefully will be in prime shape when September and October hit.

God I hope we re-sign the big guy.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 07:00 AM)
from urbandictionary.com

1. fock

another way of saying f*** without being bleeped out on message boards.

Form of "f***" used for emphasis when used as an adjective. The "O" apparently gets people's attention when they see it.

"I'm a fOckin badass"

"That's FOCKIN NUTZ MAN!!!!"

:cheers

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:24 AM)
The best thing to happen to Frank this year may very well be Carl Everett.  Now that Everett has stepped it up, Ozzie has to find Carl some playing time.  In other words, Frank will be forced to take extra days of rest just because we have Carl.  And therefore, Frank will be more well rested when he's in there, and hopefully will be in prime shape when September and October hit.

Yet another reason for us not to trade Carl. I have been saying this all along, Frank is no longer durable enough to play everyday, even at DH.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
Funny the difference one presence in a lineup can make.

-hPOD

Yeah, 5 home runs in 25 at bats will do that.

I mean, Jesus, that's a home run every 5 at bats. People win player of the week awards for that.

And if today were an afternoon game, he might have 6 or 7 home runs. His second at bat was a monster to the wall in Center - he needed like another foot on it, and at least the announcers were saying he just missed another one earlier in the game.

Just needed the ball to carry a little bit more.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:24 AM)
The best thing to happen to Frank this year may very well be Carl Everett.  Now that Everett has stepped it up, Ozzie has to find Carl some playing time.  In other words, Frank will be forced to take extra days of rest just because we have Carl.  And therefore, Frank will be more well rested when he's in there, and hopefully will be in prime shape when September and October hit.

We better, and if we don't.....i don't what i will do.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

Williams: "He's conducted himself since Day One of his reporting to spring training with class, humility and graciousness. All things being equal and going the way we desire them to go, I would love to see him hit his 500th home run in a White Sox uniform. I think that would be special."

He's 59 shy. That won't happen this year which means Kenny is spreading the love to re-sign him for next year. The best way to sell SOX PRIDE is being able to witness a special player who has remained with the White Sox his entire career hit his 500th HR to ensure his place in the HOF.

Think of what that will mean nationally for this team not just now but in the year Thomas is voted into the HOF. When you think of Cal Ripken you think of Bal. Cal is still a part of that organization today. It makes a difference.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT