Pick to Click for Tuesday May 13th

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bastards....

my thunder>

I want to be a moderator...can we start a Sox4life talks about anything and everything?

seriously, WTF? lol...

Mods don't really do much...

I pick Graffy if he plays, if not, Crede.

ss!  are we essentially starting over and i've lost my 5 correct picks?  or is this a continuation?

This is what I am planning. I am going to set it up all new for everyone here. But I did print all of the results so that I could keep track of how all of us ex-ESPNers are doing. That way I can rub it in the spring training champions face when I whip him this year. So for me, you, ESPN, Sox1422, SoxfanBev, and Ugly at least (and any others that make the switch) we will have a sort of private grudge match going on.

This is what I am planning.  I am going to set it up all new for everyone here.  But I did print all of the results so that I could keep track of how all of us ex-ESPNers are doing.  That way I can rub it in the spring training champions face when I whip him this year.  So for me, you, ESPN, Sox1422, SoxfanBev, and Ugly at least (and any others that make the switch) we will have a sort of private grudge match going on.

ok ... that's cool.

When I used to go to Sox games in the 70's he was their 2nd baseman.

I was always amused as a kid cuz they used to time him on the ol' scoreboard running from the batters box to 1st, 2nd, whatever. It always seemed like 2 seconds or less, made him appear super fast. Cool, simple scoreboard trick.

Hey Arne, welcome!

Ummm....call me stupid I guess because maybe I'm missing the nickname or joke, but who is Jorge Orta?

jorge was one of my favs and he played on some very poor teams. he was a versatile guy who could play just about anywhere and was a pretty decent hitter. wouldn't mind him at ss about now in fact.