10-1 Game Thread - Charlotte @ Cleveland

Heads22

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 02:03 PM)
I wouldn't be adverse to going into next year with Jenks and Hermanson as our closers.

That's what I WANT to go into the season with, I just want lefty long reliever who could be used to get lefties out as well.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 02:05 PM)
Can we actually convert a save against Cleveland for once?

Jenks is probably going to be gased as all hell. So wouldn't surprise me if he blows it. If he pitches tomorrow I will not be happy, I will in fact be pissed off.

I hate fox. They took the game from wgn for a "national telecast." Meanwhile, I'm in LA watching the yankees kick the crap out of the redsox while listening to the sox on mlb.com. It's not surprising, but still, it's pissing me off. Class move fox. Thanks for taking away my last chance to hear hawk and dj call a game this season.

I wasn't sure Hermy was going to opt for surgery. Has he or the Sox said that? The question with surgery is how well he heals. However, we do need some more pop, but I hope that 3rd hole is filled with Frank Thomas and Konerko stays with the team in the 4th spot.

I'm a little late. but when I saw Politte come in with the bases loaded, I wasn't worried. I'm at a point like earlier in the yr that I have confidence the sox will somehow pull out games in the end. Even games they really shouldn't win.

Here's to another sox win :cheers

QUOTE(beck72 @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 03:10 PM)
I'm a little late. but when I saw Politte come in with the bases loaded, I wasn't worried. I'm at a point like earlier in the yr that I have confidence the sox will somehow pull out games in the end. Even games they really shouldn't win.

Here's to another sox win :cheers

:chair

QUOTE(jamalmanburg @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 08:08 PM)
I hate fox.  They took the game from wgn for a "national telecast." Meanwhile, I'm in LA watching the yankees kick the crap out of the redsox while listening to the sox on mlb.com.    It's not surprising, but still, it's pissing me off.  Class move fox.  Thanks for taking away my last chance to hear hawk and dj call a game this season.

I know your frustration. These networks seem to think the only teams in baseball are the red Sox and Yankees.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 03:02 PM)
Ya, it'd be nice though to give everyone important tomorrow off and go from there.  Hell..just let viz and damaso pitch tomorrow again.

From wite on aim...

SiMoNe3233: i think ozzie is putting marte in there so that way he can have hermanson and politte remember what its like to get out of f***in hardass s***