My apologies to J.O. and the bad rep.

wilmot825

I recently posted a message about how Jerry Owens had an attitude and was cocky. Later I wrote about the one time I met J.O. at ESPN Zone. Within the last few days I ran into Jerry at a spring game in Arizona, and stated how I met him at the VIP Sponors Private Party. He shook his to yes and engaged in a conversation with me. It may have just been a bad day for him, making it wrong for me to give him a bad rap. I apologize for being so judgmental towards a guy who I have met only twice.

Edited by wilmot825

QUOTE(wilmot825 @ Mar 20, 2008 -> 11:07 PM)
I recently posted a message about how Jerry Owens had an attitude and was cocky. Later I wrote about the one time I met J.O. at ESPN Zone. Within the last few days I ran into Jerry at a spring game in Arizona, and stated how I met him at the VIP Sponors Private Party. He shook his to yes and engaged in a conversation with me. It may have just been a bad day for him, making it wrong for me to give him a bad rap. I apologize for being so judgmental towards a guy who I have met only twice.

Good post. I'm glad you changed your thoughts on the situation.

This is like the gambling book on Jordan written by his "friend" Richard Aquoinas:

"Jerry Owens and Me: His Bi-Polar Behavior, My Cry for Help" by VIP Wilmot

I can't wait for chapter 3 when during the opening series at Cleveland, Wilmot pelts Owens with a icy snow ball and that jerk Owens gets peeved.