6/4 - Sox vs. KC, 7:11 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he was saying that he is doing his job and thats all he is focused on and when they asked him if he and Ozzie talked about it he said "I am working and thats all I am doing" It was all in his tone that you could tell he is big time pissed.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 12:51 AM)
Yeah he was saying that he is doing his job and thats all he is focused on and when they asked him if he and Ozzie talked about it he said "I am working and thats all I am doing" It was all in his tone that you could tell he is big time pissed.

Jessie Rogers said today that their relationship has been awful since Sunday, and that there's a ton of tension surrounding them. Ozzie also stated that Baines and Cora are his two closest friends on the team.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 04:52 PM)
Jessie Rogers said today that their relationship has been awful since Sunday, and that there's a ton of tension surrounding them. Ozzie also stated that Baines and Cora are his two closest friends on the team.

then guillen should fire him - he's a subordinate. I didn't like the idea of him talking to Reinsdorf. I know they have a relationship but he's one of Ozzie's coaches, he doesn't answer to the Jer.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 05:56 PM)
then guillen should fire him - he's a subordinate. I didn't like the idea of him talking to Reinsdorf. I know they have a relationship but he's one of Ozzie's coaches, he doesn't answer to the Jer.

Agreed.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 06:12 PM)
Stone and Farmer mentioning that AJ exchanged words with Grenke last night - anyone see that? Did Grenke throw inside at AJ?

Yeah...and AJ takes him yard next at bat. All the meantime I had to hear the Royals announcers piss and moan about it half the night.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 07:26 PM)
Olivo's far and away their most dangerous hitter. Danks better start throwing his offspeed pitch for strikes. So far, he's falling off the mound a lot.

Olivo over Gordon and Teahen?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 07:31 PM)
Against a lefty...big time

Well, against lefties, yeah, thats a different story. Olivo still has Pedro Cerrano-esque abilities against a breaking ball.