Question about the broadcast

Ishmookie

QUOTE (TLAK @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 08:00 AM)
How did you like their "Brady Bunch" take me out to the ball game opening? Glad I have a remote.

the "Take me out to the ballgame" rendition by Kaspar and Brenly rocking it out is making me quite sick.

I got a little ticked at the ending of yesterday's game when Len remarked that the Sox barly pulled it out. As oppoossed tothe seeing eye singles and error that even allowedthe cub to score.

Come on.

It also seemed that Len and Bob didn't really have much to say about the Sox while Stone and DJ seemd ot cover both teams.

Gotta tell ya I like DJ on the radio.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 11:15 AM)
I got a little ticked at the ending of yesterday's game when Len remarked that the Sox barly pulled it out. As oppoossed tothe seeing eye singles and error that even allowedthe cub to score.

Come on.

It also seemed that Len and Bob didn't really have much to say about the Sox while Stone and DJ seemd ot cover both teams.

Gotta tell ya I like DJ on the radio.

Glad someone pointed that out about Kasper. Not a fan of Kasper and ditto on the "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" rendition making me sick.

I dunno, I guess their broadcast didn't have any personality to it. What I mean is Hawk gives us his Hawkisms and excitement. Farmio has his dry wit personality. Heck Even Judge Smails(Pat Hughes) and Santo have some personality in their call...even though Santo is senile.

Kasper and Brenly are just kinda blah.

Granted I am pretty biased against all things cubby.