With Anderson back

WhiteSoxfan1986

With Anderson back  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How much playing tme will BA get?

• BA will start pretty much every day in center
    • BA will get the majority of the starts, but Pods will play more than he should
    • Pods will get the majority of the starts

With the season lost, Anderson should get every flipping start. If he can't hit .245 as an everyday player, we should seek to trade him if possible, and if not, DFA him. We need to be done with question marks one way or another by April 2010 and we need to know where we stand with Brian Anderson.

Edited by Greg Hibbard

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 19, 2009 -> 03:00 PM)
Since Pods hasn't been terrible in his second go around with us, I see Pods getting the majority of starts in CF and as leadoff hitter.

Which means like I just said in the other thread, this means at least one DL trip.

No reason why Anderson shouldn't be playing. As confident as I am that he'll never be a productive enough hitter to be a starter, he's sadly the best option right now, considering the season is in jeopardy and this team is past due for an overhaul.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 19, 2009 -> 02:05 PM)
Good. The paranoid Sox fan in me just had this fear they'd find a reason to keep Lillibridge around.

Its been obvious for a while that Lilli was going to be the odd man out with Ozzie slamming him in the press.