Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm

lostfan

Not a word exchanged between Jose and Ozzie there.

The funny thing is Ozzie's real track record of truly openly/visibly disliking players has been those of Hispanic origin. Completely the opposite of what he's often been accused of.

Edited by Princess Dye

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha classic Hawk. I wonder if we'll ever see him follow his pal Blyleven into profanity land

Always entertaining. The most memorable Hawk blowup IMO has to be, "What are you DOING, Brian Gorman? Are you NUTS?!"

what happened? what is hawk saying?

"Aw, come on Joe! That is BS. He's a good umpire but PEOPLE CHANGE. How ridiculous. I mean, come on! What a BS call..."

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 08:07 PM)
So not only do we not have a #5 until Peavy comes back but our #4 is now up for grabs. Wtf

You continue trotting Contreras out there every 5 days as a #4 in hopes of a good performance, which isn't out of the question and also because you pay him 10 million dollars. As far as #5, Torres, Garcia, and maybe Dan Hudson seem to be options. Like I've been saying, give Torres a shot.

So not only do we not have a #5 until Peavy comes back but our #4 is now up for grabs. Wtf

Yep, things can change in a hurry. Torres better fill the role Clayton filled before.

No Poreda, no Clayton to throw in there.