TONY PENA MAKES STEVE ANGRY.

Steve9347

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Pena will be fine. He needs some work. Half this board wanted to run Thornton off the team in 2007.

PS Steve

I am pretty happy that Troy Tulowitzki also made you "angry" in the Sox keeper league (leading to his release) he has worked out quite well for me. ;)

QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 06:17 AM)
Tony Pena will be fine. He needs some work. Half this board wanted to run Thornton off the team in 2007.

He has a 94 mph fastball that rarely gets a swing and miss. His slider gets a few misses, but he also throws it from an angle that causes him to hang it far too often. Unless he develops another pitch, he's going to get crushed by lefties.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 01:18 AM)
He has a 94 mph fastball that rarely gets a swing and miss. His slider gets a few misses, but he also throws it from an angle that causes him to hang it far too often. Unless he develops another pitch, he's going to get crushed by lefties.

You're arguing with the ultimate homer who quotes deals made in a non-pay public fantasy league as reasoning to discount someone's opinion. Don't bother!

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 02:18 AM)

I still think he can be tweaked. I've seen much worse in the sox pen.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 02:20 AM)
You're arguing with the ultimate homer who quotes deals made in a non-pay public fantasy league as reasoning to discount someone's opinion. Don't bother!

I'm just pointing out that you sit right next to the panic button at all times. I've watched enough sports in my life to know that you need to have patience sometimes.