Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 05:46 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2007758:date=Sep 8, 2009 -> 05:04 PM:name=Athomeboy_2000)-->
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 05:04 PM)
<!--quotec-->V on ABC looks kind of interesting. It starts Nov 3rd.

For those too young to remember or weren't born yet, this is a remake of an 80s TV show.

The commercial for that old miniseries used to freak me out when I was a kid.

For those too young to remember or weren't born yet, this is a remake of an 80s TV show.

If Robert Englund isn't in this one I don't wanna watch it :)

Technically it was a mini-series...

Well, Steve and whoever else is a fan, how did you like that episode?

I thought it was a nice set up for the season, for sure, but I think they should've probably not told us who committed the rape and left us hanging for a week to build up the next show. Also, what did Tara pull out of Jax's clothes?

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 10:08 PM)

I thought it was a nice set up for the season, for sure, but I think they should've probably not told us who committed the rape and left us hanging for a week to build up the next show. Also, what did Tara pull out of Jax's clothes?

Missed the episode tonight, had to much going on with clubs and programs, but hopefully they upload the video online soon.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 10:08 PM)

I think it was part of the dude's clothing whom was killed that day. It had a red symbol on it. As for knowing who committed the rape, I knew it the moment they walked in with the bleached-white masks. That wasn't supposed to be suspenseful. I think it shows a. these bad boys mean business, and b. they are in for a world of hurt the moment Clay finds out (which it seems might be a few episodes).

Sons of Anarchy is so awesome and well-acted.

Well, just talking of what premieres this month...

Sons Of Anarchy

House

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The Office

SNL

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Bored to Death

How I Met Your Mother

Flash Forward

Grey's Anatomy

Desperate Housewives

Dexter

Californication

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 10:45 AM)

I think it was part of the dude's clothing whom was killed that day. It had a red symbol on it. As for knowing who committed the rape, I knew it the moment they walked in with the bleached-white masks. That wasn't supposed to be suspenseful. I think it shows a. these bad boys mean business, and b. they are in for a world of hurt the moment Clay finds out (which it seems might be a few episodes).

Sons of Anarchy is so awesome and well-acted.

It became pretty obvious when they walked over to her, but I think it could've been much more suspenseful if the show just ended when they showed her chained to the fence with the guys beginning to walk over to her. At that point, you'd know what was about to go down.

Of course, this is just my opinion on what I would've done. It could leave you the whole week thinking about who did it, why, and what the response might be.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 11:13 AM)

It became pretty obvious when they walked over to her, but I think it could've been much more suspenseful if the show just ended when they showed her chained to the fence with the guys beginning to walk over to her. At that point, you'd know what was about to go down.

Of course, this is just my opinion on what I would've done. It could leave you the whole week thinking about who did it, why, and what the response might be.

You have a point, but you can't really start an episode off showing what happened to her... that's just a bad way to start a program. And it wouldn't be SOA without showing every brutal second of every plot line!