Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 08:45 AM)
Anybody watch the cook county prison special last night on Discovery?

Some pretty eye opening stuff.

I flipped it on at like 11 before I went to bed and watched about ten minutes of it. To me it looked like a Tom Dart documentary but I would like to see it again as I said, I only saw a few minutes of it.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 09:34 AM)
real_world_l2.jpg

Well look at that. An incredibly average looking girl in a bikini. Kelly Anne > All Real World girls

P.S. You could tell she never wears a bra. Those things will be banging her knees when she is older.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 24, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
Noticed a few days ago I can watch Season 1 and 2 online at Netflix. Starting to watch.......NOW!

I have just watched season one and two in basically week. Onto season three as we speak. Though it might be harder because I had my friends DVDs for season two.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Nov 24, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
I have just watched season one and two in basically week. Onto season three as we speak. Though it might be harder because I had my friends DVDs for season two.

I may try and beat your pace for the first two weeks. Two episodes down and I like it a lot.

QUOTE (Stocking @ Nov 25, 2009 -> 08:57 PM)
SOA was sic, can't wait for next week's finale. Not sure I liked Dr. Tara's quick turn however.

Kind of anti-climatic how the Zobelle storyline wound up but i guess i can live with it. Tara becoming a little 'gemma' was a nice surprise. I would hate to be a Mayan at this point with everyone gunning for them.

On the bright side...it was just announced that Burn Notice has been picked up for a 4th season :headbang :headbang

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Nov 24, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)

I'm doing the same thing with Mad Men right now. I've been pretty sick for the past 3 days so I decided to finally get around to watching the show. I've burned right through the first 2 seasons watching one right after the other. There being only 13 episodes a season makes this less impressive (sad?) I did the same thing with Lost last year and a few other shows in the past. TV shows in general are just so much better when you watch them all for the first time in a marathon fashion as opposed to 1 episode a week. I had been watching Dexter since the beginning but I stopped midway through the 3rd, I'm looking forward to catching up.