Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 01:04 PM)
Tom Arnold must die.

What is the deal with the dude who had his fingers cut off or whatever happened to him.

I guess I really need to see some older episodes I just got into this show this season and a few episodes in at that.

The guy with two fingers left was an accountant who told the club he could get them a bunch of money, didnt tell them it was counterfeit, so when they had a run in with hte Asian gang they gave him over (thats who he was screwing out of money). His hands are like that because when he gets nervous he jacks off and the Asian boss got tired of that.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 01:27 PM)
The guy with two fingers left was an accountant who told the club he could get them a bunch of money, didnt tell them it was counterfeit, so when they had a run in with hte Asian gang they gave him over (thats who he was screwing out of money). His hands are like that because when he gets nervous he jacks off and the Asian boss got tired of that.

Cool thanks.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 05:21 PM)
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS TONIGHT!!!

Sucks I have to wait til tomorrow to download it off torrent.

I witnessed two roommates fight over who was gonna have the TV tonight since Friday Night Lights is only available on DirecTV. Friday Night Lights girl won.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 09:28 PM)
What a f***ing episode....off to my softball game. This season is going to be awesome. Really is the best show no one is watching.

Chandler and Britton need to be nominated for an Emmy for me to take that awards show too seriously.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 09:21 AM)
"Friday Night Lights' continues to be solid. So realistic and soooooo good.

I kinda miss my girl Tyra though.

I wanna kick Mr. McCoy's ass.

I honestly think they have more to work with now for good TV than they ever had before too with Coach Taylor having to resurrect his career.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 02:31 PM)
Finally watched the new Ruins episode.

Dayum, Cohutta beat Wes.

"How is this happening?" hahahahha

This entire RW/RR challenge is the best I've seen in a long time. If for no other reason than the cast of characters and the goofy alliances/betrayals made on a weekly basis. Even though this is the theme of every challenge, this time, it was different with the hatred fellow champions felt towards Wes.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
"How is this happening?" hahahahha

This entire RW/RR challenge is the best I've seen in a long time. If for no other reason than the cast of characters and the goofy alliances/betrayals made on a weekly basis. Even though this is the theme of every challenge, this time, it was different with the hatred fellow champions felt towards Wes.

I was on Wes' side. I can not stand JOhnny and Kenny. They never have the guts to go into the elimination competitions and talk crap. Evan bounces around to anyone that will make him look good. He annoys me because he thinks he is funny but he is a loser.

Community is starting to grow on me.

Troy: Thats like one of my biggest fears.

Abed: What is?

Troy: If I ever woke up as a donut.

Abed: You would eat yourself.

Tryo: I wouldn't even question it.

Abed: Mmm, that would be tasty.

Troy: It's cool to know that other people think about this stuff too.

Also, Modern Family is genius.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 31, 2009 -> 12:51 AM)
Community is starting to grow on me.

Troy: Thats like one of my biggest fears.

Abed: What is?

Troy: If I ever woke up as a donut.

Abed: You would eat yourself.

Tryo: I wouldn't even question it.

Abed: Mmm, that would be tasty.

Troy: It's cool to know that other people think about this stuff too.

Also, Modern Family is genius.

Hopefully they have credit to Matt Groening for that one.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 03:47 PM)
I was on Wes' side. I can not stand JOhnny and Kenny. They never have the guts to go into the elimination competitions and talk crap. Evan bounces around to anyone that will make him look good. He annoys me because he thinks he is funny but he is a loser.

Turns out Wes is the most normal out of all those guys. The doucheness level of that top trio is through the roof. Either way, this season has been awesome, so entertaining. And Kelly Anne was looking good at the end of the last episode as well

How is Friday Night Lights only on Direct TV? It seems like everyone I know loves the show, and would always watch it when it was on NBC. Why would they limit the viewing audience?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 31, 2009 -> 12:11 PM)
Turns out Wes is the most normal out of all those guys. The doucheness level of that top trio is through the roof. Either way, this season has been awesome, so entertaining. And Kelly Anne was looking good at the end of the last episode as well

How is Friday Night Lights only on Direct TV? It seems like everyone I know loves the show, and would always watch it when it was on NBC. Why would they limit the viewing audience?

1. Kelly Anne was hot on her Real World season before she got the implants. She didn't need them. She's got the ass of a goddess.

2. It's NBC. There is a reason that network is going in the crapper.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 12:34 AM)
So unless Mad Men totally screws up the season finale, this has been one of the best seasons of television I have watched. The JFK stuff tonight was great, and next week looks be full of fireworks.

The complete 180 that both Don and Betty's characters have taken in the last two weeks is nothing short of stunning. It's like Betty's finding herself finally and Don's losing himself.

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 08:29 AM)
The complete 180 that both Don and Betty's characters have taken in the last two weeks is nothing short of stunning. It's like Betty's finding herself finally and Don's losing himself.

I think I'm gonna que up the first two seasons on Netflix and hope this season remains On Demand for a bit.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 2, 2009 -> 10:43 AM)
Another mediocre Curb last night.

Come on. When he swings the club and the black feathers went flying, you didn't at least chuckle?

But yeah, that may of been the worst of the season.

Elisabeth Shue on next week!!! :headbang