Fall of '09 television thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 11:08 PM)
Any Sons of Anarchy fans? I know it's been discussed in the TV threads before. Lots of stuff going down in tonight's episode.

I don't think they'll be spending too much time in jail, so I have no clue how they're going to get out. I want them to make it believable, though.

I didn't hate the new Kelsey Grammar show. I forgot that most shows are shot on film on location now. You take for granted the old studio shoots with 4 cameras on video with a laugh track.

This Patricia Heaton show is as bad as Cougar Town. Sucks I have to sit through it to wait for "Modern Family".

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 01:35 PM)

I don't think they'll be spending too much time in jail, so I have no clue how they're going to get out. I want them to make it believable, though.

Yeah, I don't see how they could do more than one, maybe two episodes with them in jail.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 08:47 AM)
Read a preview of the upcoming Nip/Tuck season in today's Red Eye. I seriously think their writers consistently do acid. I know it's a terrible show but it's like watching a car wreck.

Nip/Tuck was a great show for the first three seasons of so.....then it just went from edgy to weird.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 08:47 AM)
Read a preview of the upcoming Nip/Tuck season in today's Red Eye. I seriously think their writers consistently do acid. I know it's a terrible show but it's like watching a car wreck.

It was great to see Keith from Scrubs on Fringe this week. SOA and Fringe are two of my favorite shows right now

QUOTE (juddling @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 11:47 PM)
Nip/Tuck was a great show for the first three seasons of so.....then it just went from edgy to weird.

I use to love Nip/Tuck but the Carver ending wasnt that great. I stuck around for another season until they left Miami and went to LA. Thats when they lost me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 16, 2009 -> 12:13 PM)
"Flash Forward" was top notch last night. Like the John Cho character and how he is dealing with his future.

The first scene in slow motion was well done as well.

Also my favorite character from Lost seems to be playing a key role(not penny). I didn't even know he was ever casted to be in this.

Edited by kev211

QUOTE (kev211 @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 01:28 AM)
Also my favorite character from Lost seems to be playing a key role(not penny). I didn't even know he was ever casted to be in this.

I remember hearing it last March but didn't know it would take this long to get him started.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 10:09 PM)
For anyone who watches Dexter,

who do you think shot Deb and Lundy?

I think it's gonna end up being a random thing. They want us to think it was Trinity or someone important, but I'm leaning towards it just being a complication

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 10:01 PM)
Thought Curb was very good last night. Obviously, had nothing to do with the Seinfeld storyline, but I thought it was funny. And How I Met Your Mother was the same: not important to the story line, but really really funny.

Agreed on both. Loved Curb the other night. Couldn't stop laughing.