What's your opinion on psychics

BrenBlackwood

Psychics.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe they exist?

• Yes
    • No

I am in love with the TV show, Medium. I watch it as often as I can and I read the books written by Allison Dubois. I have looked at all kinds of different websites about her and she seems to be pretty legit. She is a psychic who works with law enforcement to help solve crimes ...Glendale Police Department is one of the places she has been of great use. She resides in Glendale Arizona (where the Sox spring training facility is located) I think it would be freaking awesome to meet her while I was there sometime!!

What's your opinion?!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 30, 2010 -> 10:04 PM)
If there was anyone who actually was a psychic...why wouldn't they be doing things like making a fortune on the stock market or winning the lottery repeatedly?

Because psychics understand that with great power comes great responsibility.

:lolhitting

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 1, 2010 -> 11:12 AM)
I have a simple beliefe when it comes to psychics and ghosts... I'll believe it when I see it. If I see a ghost, I'll believe. If I am told something by a psychic that isnt "vague" that comes true, i'll be willing to be open to the possibility that there are psychics.

Psychics are a myth, just like Bigfoot, and the Liberal Media Bias. Now, Chupacabras on the other hand are totally for real.

chupamex.jpg

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 1, 2010 -> 10:27 AM)
Psychics are a myth, just like Bigfoot, and the Liberal Media Bias. Now, Chupacabras on the other hand are totally for real.

chupamex.jpg

I've actually been told by someone on here before that it may not be the smartest thing to upload actual photos of yourself. It may not be safe!

As someone said earlier, I think some people can FEEL emotional energy at a high level, and that can be sort of, kind of, like reading their minds. They may also be able to pick up energy from whatever is there that we don't see (ghosts or whatever), which I am 50/50 on believing.

But no, no one can truly predict the future in any concrete way.

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Dec 1, 2010 -> 10:30 AM)
I've actually been told by someone on here before that it may not be the smartest thing to upload actual photos of yourself. It may not be safe!

LOL, awesome.

There is an interesting Ghost Hunters video where a psychic is reading one of the team members and they have a thermal camera on them. As the psychic is claiming to get a reading, the thermal image shows heat moving from the psychic to the person being read. It was strange. And the psychic was "accurate" (it's TV afterall).

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 1, 2010 -> 10:47 AM)
As someone said earlier, I think some people can FEEL emotional energy at a high level, and that can be sort of, kind of, like reading their minds. They may also be able to pick up energy from whatever is there that we don't see (ghosts or whatever), which I am 50/50 on believing.

But no, no one can truly predict the future in any concrete way.

LOL, awesome.

I am with you on this, for sure!! Even Allison Dubois admits that it's not 100% ..she says you have to learn how to interpret your feelings.

Haha, thank you!!

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Dec 1, 2010 -> 11:39 AM)
I don't believe in it at all.

I think many are con artists and some are people who genuinely believe they have that type of powers.

This.

People would be better off worrying about real life and living it, than not living now because they're busy worrying about possible maybe afterlife(lives) that were promised to them by people or books written by people who have absolutely no authority or right to make such promises.

Edited by Y2HH