ST: 3/7 Split Squad Games

flavum

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about giving Teahen a chance: nobody cares about Teahen at all. It's all about making your young 3B feel like he has to earn his spot, and that's exactly what the Sox should be doing. The real (unfortunate) issue is that Teahen, because of his contract, is on the team no matter what. But oh well. Maybe he'll get a pinch hit here or there. As long as Ozzie does whatever he can to keep him off the field when it matters, especially at 3B.

Even though he won't say it, by now even Brent Morel know 3rd base is his. I suggest we not waste time playing Teahen at 3rd anymore, we should give him reps in LF/RF/1B where he will be used this year..

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 07:29 PM)
Awesome fielding by the Sox and een worse baserunning by the Indians, only to be topped by the camera work. Jeez, I think the cameraman was more asleep than the Cleveland runner.

It's a perfect storm of spring training badness. If only the umpires had somehow blown a call, too.

QUOTE (almagest @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 07:45 PM)
Why are there high school girls singing on this broadcast?

Maybe because they can pronounce Viciedo? :huh

/dead horse

Edited by ScottyDo

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 11:41 PM)
You guys can't think of a guy who has played Catcher and Outfielder? Really? How about in your own division, and a pretty well known name in the division too. Brandon Inge anyone?

Not really sure who this is referring to, but I would hope everyone would know soon to be hall of famer Craig Biggio.