Chapter 151: the future (6:10pm, CSN)

Greg Hibbard

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 10:40 PM)
You're right, KW received zero blame at all for the Hudson/Jackson debacle of a trade...false. I truly don't think anyone would be upset if both KW and Ozzie get let go. What people are worried about is if KW gets let go and Ozzie stays.

My statement for weeks has been that the only thing which could save kenny's job is telling the Chairman that spending $125 this year was a high risk move.

I could see the Chairman having gone in on spending that kind of money to save Ozzie's job even if Kenny said it was likely to fail.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My statement for weeks has been that the only thing which could save kenny's job is telling the Chairman that spending $125 this year was a high risk move.

I could see the Chairman having gone in on spending that kind of money to save Ozzie's job even if Kenny said it was likely to fail.

What kind of conspiracy is that? Never once did I hear ozzie state he needed Dunn or Rios.. that was all on Kenny. At the end of the day, this team failed because it was built on Offense.. ie a KW built ball club.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 09:40 PM)
You're right, KW received zero blame at all for the Hudson/Jackson debacle of a trade...false. I truly don't think anyone would be upset if both KW and Ozzie get let go. What people are worried about is if KW gets let go and Ozzie stays.

Williams is a bigger problem than Guillen. Guillen is a problem too.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 10:45 PM)
What kind of conspiracy is that? Never once did I hear ozzie state he needed Dunn or Rios.. that was all on Kenny. At the end of the day, this team failed because it was built on Offense.. ie a KW built ball club.

The only time Ozzie's ever stated that he needed players/didn't need players was when he was asking for Kotsay and ripping Thome and Viciedo.