SOX/TIGERS Rubber Match

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ May 6, 2012 -> 12:39 PM)
Has Molina lost fastball velocity or something? He was supposed to be a 92-95 guy with movement

With the mood the way it is, 92 becomes 89. If we start going good and everyone's happy 92 becomes 95. It's the way of the internet.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ May 6, 2012 -> 11:40 AM)
With the mood the way it is, 92 becomes 89. If we start going good and everyone's happy 92 becomes 95. It's the way of the internet.

sorry man, i didn't realize part of sox fandom was being a homer who supports every move the sox make. my bad

QUOTE (Reddy @ May 6, 2012 -> 12:42 PM)
sorry man, i didn't realize part of sox fandom was being a homer who supports every move the sox make. my bad

sorry man, i didn't realize part of sox fandom was being a baby and being a pessimist who says every move the sox make sucks. my bad

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 6, 2012 -> 06:45 PM)
It's my one beef about Ventura.

Two biggest positives so far have been giving hitters the 3-0 green light and doing a great job stressing holding runners.

Two biggest negatives so far is handling of closer position and his use of Lillibridge/Flowers.

He'll improve on those negatives as he gets experience.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2012 -> 10:47 AM)
Two biggest positives so far have been giving hitters the 3-0 green light and doing a great job stressing holding runners.

Two biggest negatives so far is handling of closer position and his use of Lillibridge/Flowers.

He'll improve on those negatives as he gets experience.

Maybe this is the start of an extended run for Lilli at 3rd though I doubt it.

That inning was a nice recovery by Axelrod. When can locate and change speeds working around that plate he can be very effective. He doesn't have the great fastball but they claim speed isn't everything.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2012 -> 12:53 PM)
Wait, Jon Garland posts on soxtalk under name Jake?

I'm like Jon minus a few inches and 7-10mph, lol

No WS Rings either :(