White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/6/07 (L)

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
unreal... Hawk, DJ, Farmer and Singleton can talk up Wang all they want, fact is he came in with an ERA over 4.00, I'm so tired of struggling pitchers facing this offensive and magicly finding it

He hasn't given up more than 3 runs in an outing since May 10th.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:23 PM)
He hasn't given up more than 3 runs in an outing since May 10th.

thanks for that, OK, i'll give them a pass with Wang, but I think I'm still fuming about last night...

what has his home/road splits been this year, I know last year he was lights out at home, but very hittable on the road

god, it just doesn't end. in my mind, there is a different between losing, and not winning. for example, the royals are not winning and we are losing. we have the talent to win, we just don't. they don't have the talent to win.

thats why i think we are the worst team in the AL.

flame on.

I still think we should try and trade for Milledge. He could end up being a complete bust....but he has the tools and charisma to be a special player. Just like how Jenks possessed an arm that we don't have in our system, he possesses the type of talent that we don't develop.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:24 PM)
All I will say is this.

The only thing I really am upset about right now is that I just don't care. I look so forward to the baseball/Sox season during the off-season, my Spring Training trip is a blast, and get so hyped for the new season, and on June 6th, it already seems like it's over. As I watch this lifeless team, I just don't care.

That just makes me sad.

that's what I'm frustrated with, I was looking forward to them competing all summer, having meaningful games to watch, but they are quickly making that go away

well, Prinz is fitting in well

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:27 PM)
It's almost funny how EVERYONE we throw on the mound, except Jenks and to some extent Boone now, gives up a run.

They pepper the same area over and over and over. Its called going to the well too many times.