Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(SoxAce @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 05:21 PM) I LOVE Bizzy Bone. Just for that, his Shout out to Chris Notez too. This is definitely a 90's vibe. Love it. Can't wait to get his album.
  2. I Told You Kalapse
  3. Wow... 3-0 Car. Just like that.
  4. QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 07:56 PM) Anderson is another one of my guys. Uribe, Contreras, Crede, I take everyone's trash, except Gavin Floyd. Ah, it was you DA. I get you and Pratt confused sometimes on "your guys."
  5. QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 07:43 PM) You are correct. Nice.
  6. So... I believe Crawford is startin again tonight. I just heard on comcast. Could be wrong/incorrect info...
  7. QUOTE(Jordan4life @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 07:03 PM) For the record, unless your name is Jordan4life (me, of course), Heads, Tony, Wite, Kalapse, Yasny, Dbaho and I believe I'm forgetting a couple other people, you are not allowed to jump on the Brian Anderson bandwagon. This entire board has killed him the last couple years. Only a select few supported him through thick and thin. Of course, It's only spring training. But I've got a strong feeling Brian is going to make a lot of folks eat that crow. You should go back to my post then bro. I think SoxFan1, Greasy, WH (maybe Pratt) also.
  8. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Well.. this year they made salvia illegal. (which is basically a 15-20 min high, only better tweakness) I was a MJ smoker (still do occasionally) and I don't see it as a drop dead problem (RockRaines basically said the other waaay worse stuff) and its better than the cuttin and yay you see now a days (which I was talkin about to a friend yest.) X, MJ, shrooms, etc.. cool. Cuttin, yay, acc (or basically most pills) etc.. (imo)... bad. Drinking is another issue... but good also.
  9. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 01:47 PM) I don't necessarily hope Owens stays injured, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for the future of this franchise if he did and Anderson become a legitimate CFer. Would it be silly for me to say that if Owens and Dye get somewhat injured, that the Swish-BA-Quentin (would be one of the best D in baseball) would probably not help our "playoff chances", but would save our future of seeing BA and Quentin develop?
  10. QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 11, 2008 -> 04:25 AM) we are nerds? No... we just have no lives..
  11. To the 4 a.m. crew. You are all some down s.o.b's :
  12. QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 10, 2008 -> 04:57 PM) Yeah! That BA is awesome! SWISHER-HOUSE!!!!
  13. QUOTE(sf_soxfan @ Mar 10, 2008 -> 04:45 PM) Swisher knocks in BA for the win! He is just... the s***. He's still improvin too.
  14. QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Mar 10, 2008 -> 03:24 PM) Owens reached base 4 times today... and stole 2 bases... in a split squad game... Jerry Owens is my boy!! He would have to re-grow his fro. Josh shaved it off (n vise versa) for charity I believe.
  15. There were some guys who took good pics (I'll single out Floyd, waaaay better), and some who took horrid ones. I actually see Kong flash a smile (showin teeth!!), somethin I've never seen him do. Did anyone see Wass's pic? Looks like someone pissed in his cheerios.
  16. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Mar 8, 2008 -> 03:43 PM) YES, especially for free. ^^^^^^^ Seconded. Like his flow and he's hip-hop. Twista and Do or Die hold free shows every year "somewhere" downtown.. Just heard about it this year and will be attendin (July 4th..) Bone Thugs is having their show in a few weeks at the house of blues (Tickets are like 26 bucks...damn good) 10 people I know are going and I will try damn hard to go too.
  17. My boy Sanchez is scheduled to pitch against us today on CSN. (Rumored to maybe be part of a package for Crede) I won't be able to catch the game but can anyone give me their imput on how he pitched (outstanding, well, decent, average/below average, awful, etc..) Won't be home till about 10 p.m. Thanks.
  18. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 08:33 PM) 2-2 on the Keith goal! They gave it to Toews. (good call)
  19. Hopefully someone has a nice pic of the puck drop. (n JR n Toews)
  20. QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 04:54 PM) 1 run each in the last three games. ;)Wholesale changes must be coming... Cue Greg Walker lynch mob thread.
  21. Sorta reminds me of a KW type signing (low risk.. etc..) Still only 26 years old n could blossom late, but yea.. not a jump for joy signing.
  22. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 04:10 PM) LaMarcus Aldridge. I'd gladly ship him out for anything that doesn't have their head stuck so far up their ass that they could see their own lungs. Well.. you've always hated Thomas. You know my stance on the guy (S-T-U-D) I'll keep saying this. If we trade T2, we will seriously regret it. (3X worse than Chandler, who many claim is great)
  23. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    I LOVE Bizzy Bone. Bone Thugs n Harmony. Best of all time.
  24. QUOTE(tommy @ Mar 7, 2008 -> 02:48 PM) Seems like Lance is getting "torched" out there. f***. I liked the kid for MU too. Looks like its Masset (or Wass) even though it is still early.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.