Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 04:41 PM) You mean that's not you in your avatar? If only I was that good-looking..
  2. I'll have mine up (for the first time on this board) later tonight or tomorrow.. hopefully..
  3. QUOTE(max power @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:28 PM) I was in the shower for the replay. Earlier.. QUOTE(max power @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:06 PM) Damn you crafty arsehole. I've been waiting to shower for 3 hours. Looks like you weren't as crafty.
  4. Boone Logan is the s***. That is all.
  5. 0-4 so far.
  6. QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:19 PM) How bout Booney with the W. This team would be lost without the awesomeness that is, of Boone Logan.
  7. And this my friends, is what you call a "winning streak."
  8. OT: I have not watched Smallville in a long, long time. And I love Jenks' dyed beard. Logan should get his red.
  9. QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:59 PM) Linebrink shows all of soxtalk that they were wrong (except a select few like me). And me. *so far*...
  10. AJ, Quentin.. we get to see one more time today.
  11. Linebrink. Sick 1-2-3 inning.
  12. We have a "juggernaut" of an offense so far this early season.
  13. Bautista.. not a bad arm he's got.
  14. Nice inning for Dotel.
  15. QUOTE(joesaiditstrue @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:35 PM) quentin was on third, crede on second, 0 outs. uribe grounded out, out at 1st, but crede and quentin apparently thought a run on contact-play was on, so both took off, they threw out uribe then doubled off quentin quickly at 3rd, crede remained at 2nd, it was brutal. No it was Crede's fault. Quentin only took off cause Crede was almost halfway to 3rd.
  16. QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:34 PM) I don't mean to knock him in any way, but I have a strong feeling right now that if anybody should go down right now it should be Ramirez. That would be the right decision, but we already have alot of OF's on the roster and already our young guys (really BA) are not getting consistant at-bats. When Richar returns, I hope then we see A-Ram sent to AAA.
  17. Damn OCab striking out alot early this season.
  18. QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:27 PM) wHAT do we do with Quentin when Owens comes back? It's a shame/or will be a shame, but BA will more than likely go down. I would have send him down even if he had gotten at-bats cause Quentin has nothing to prove in AAA whereas BA you could say.. still does despite having a bad wrist. (which needed surgery) And as soon as I say Crede has a good game, he has a brain fart.
  19. Even Crede is having a nice game today.. wow.
  20. Very, very nice game for the stud Quentin.
  21. AJ!!!! KILLED THAT s***!!!
  22. Let's get some Quentin this inning.
  23. Here he comes... wait for it..... BOOOOOOOONE!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.