Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. HE LOOKS UP..... to catch the ball..
  2. Kurt Suzuki just showed why the sox should have drafted him instead of god damn Lucy.
  3. Should be a cool day for Swisher-House facing his old team. Hopefully he has a big series. We'll also get to see BearSox's boy R. Sweeney's return. EDIT: Forgot he's injured. He'll still be around on the bench though. (pretty sure he'll get a camera shot)
  4. QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 03:21 AM) Has anyone else aside from myself never sneezed more than one time in a row? It's always one and done with me. This is something I first noticed a long time ago, but it wasn't until today that I was reminded. You are weird, not normal, and your probably an alien.. Get help.
  5. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    My sister went to the BTnH concert yesterday (played at House of Blues) and I had to work/forgot my tickets..
  6. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 07:40 PM) We'll gladly take Hamels on the South Side... Or in SSBL.... :crying
  7. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 05:14 PM) It is a wrong statement. I'll personally disagree with you Jas, but I know what your saying. But from what I've read, and seen from Josh and from what I've said in the past.. he'll have a few all-star apperances before it's all said and done. Just too much athletic, raw talent, still learning the game also.
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 06:22 PM) Career strikeout leaders. I'd hate to be number 2 on that list. But the thing is...for you to have the most career strikeouts, you have to have a boatload of at bats, which means some team wants you having a boatload of at bats. If Sosa plays for another 3-4 years, he'll demolish the record. That record has Dunn's name written all over it though but, like Thome, also takes a s***load of BB's.
  9. Hopefully Rogers won't have any "dirt" on his pitching hand (and hat) for this one.
  10. Most career K's as a hitter, I would personally hate to have. Now if this is meant towards any sport(s) then I'll say one that deals with any sport played.. Most career DL appearances.
  11. SoxAce replied to scenario's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 04:30 PM) There is just no possible way you can think this is true. I don't care what you believe about Jenks and his velocity, this is an insane statement to make. ...Which doesn't surprise me (or others) with that kid.
  12. Just got home from the I.W. test. Wow... Gavin. He PWNS Detroit.
  13. Just got home... Thome got tossed?! Wow..
  14. That's really me.
  15. Happy B-Day Joe. :cheers
  16. Another RBI for Quentin thanks to AJ.
  17. Hanger right there... there goes Masset's era.
  18. URIBE BB'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDISFUDFGHUDGFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  19. Yep. Official. Sisco is having it.
  20. KONG! another solo shot by us. 7-2.
  21. Danks just wasn't himself.. I'm not gonna question him after this outing.
  22. SWISHER-HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. Danks better be pitching 000000 for alot of outings cause his era is going to look like s*** for a good while.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.