Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Favre to the Jets
Doesn't TB have like 10 QB's? And GB just drafted two with Rodgers as the starter unless they want a veteran back. Otherwise, I don't get this. But then again, I've not been around that much as far as the latest events.
-
You know you are from Chicago when...
The word "Joe" is always used and I don't mean the name. Means yo most of the time or dude.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 12:57 AM) I can't drink it anymore. I live off Lemonade Vitamin Water, and after picking up a Gatorade, it's way too sweet for me. Ever try the G2 Tony?
-
HOLY s*** WHITE SOX WINNER!!
QUOTE (The Bones @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 12:59 AM) If anyone wants good entertainment I suggest going back and reading pages 45-52 of the game thread. Nice call. Dunno the new poster but Jenksy Cat's post made me laugh. QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 11:53 PM) BOBBLES THE BALL....ITS AMAZING SOMETIMES, WHAT A s***TY SWING WILL DO!!!
-
HOLY s*** WHITE SOX WINNER!!
That was great to see, n good to be back in the chat with the peeps.
-
8/5 Sox v Tigers: 7:11 CST, CSN
http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?autocom=chat My return.
-
8/5 Sox v Tigers: 7:11 CST, CSN
QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 07:01 PM) Plesac??? Now this is hilarious. Should be quite a show.
-
Top 10 Hotheads
Carlos Zambrano should be on every hothead list imaginable.
-
Chat Crew 2008
I might make my return OG style.
-
The Internet Comes to Armour Square Park: Softball game article
QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 03:26 PM) Re-read that passage. Ah cleva gal. Nice work homie.
-
Ozzie Suspended 2 games and no Sox players punished
QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 03:19 PM) from the tigers? That's Carlos.
-
Ozzie Suspended 2 games and no Sox players punished
Jose Guillen. Slickest man alive.
-
The Internet Comes to Armour Square Park: Softball game article
I just graduated high school Pratt? Like three years ago.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
I finally have a new computer. Ace might be around more often now.
-
Josh Hamilton Presents the 2008 Home Run Derby
Puma Pride.
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (3E8 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 09:02 PM) The new Alkaline Trio album is quite good. Steaming in its entirety on their myspace I heard it was horrible from alot of people. Too pop-ish from what they usually do.. I was never a fan of Trio though.
-
Soxtalk Softball Part II
QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ Jul 14, 2008 -> 04:00 PM) And we will blow WSI out of the water. If your pitching, soxtalk will be screwed.
-
Jose Valentin Statue
QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 01:45 AM) Probably just people who think he deserves two statues.
-
2007-08 NBA Thread
The Bulls scored 150+ points.. The two teams didn't give a s*** about defense apperantly.
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 06:20 PM) Friend of mine went and said I didn't miss much. Krayzie wasn't even there. Ya he wasn't (was having surgery, I believe left knee?) but supposedly, like they always do, they shut it down.
-
Jose Valentin Statue
QUOTE (SnB @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 09:49 PM) just for the stache alone Somewhere wite is estatic that this thread was made. Good call by the chat crew.
-
4/14 Gamethread: Sox (7-4) vs. Oakland (8-5); 7:11, CSN
Damn I was wrong..
-
4/14 Gamethread: Sox (7-4) vs. Oakland (8-5); 7:11, CSN
I've called this since the chat before the 9th. Quentin is winning this game for us.
-
4/14 Gamethread: Sox (7-4) vs. Oakland (8-5); 7:11, CSN
Remember KW and brass... you took Lucy over Suzuki... Stupid.
-
Frank Thomas Statue
102-0... nuff said.