Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to DrunkBomber's topic in SLaM
    5-10% Irish blood explains my inferior drinking..
  2. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 06:42 PM) forget Lowry ^^^^^^^ What he said. Lowry to Have Surgery Supposedly out 2-3 weeks.
  3. Noah was a beast tonight..
  4. QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 02:29 PM) Jim Callis said in his chat yesterday that Boras is Alvarez's agent. Oh.... wait..........
  5. Steve9347 QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 01:28 PM) there you go Ace I might cry... I know how good that dude can/could be.
  6. 26 and 23 respectfully. Have a good one guys! GET DRUNK!!!
  7. Jonathan flippin Sanchez. /my 2 cents
  8. Not like Boylans been playing him anyway. (or the other young players other than Noah a bit more) No excuse for Tyrus but f*** Boylan.
  9. Oh Jon. Least we got another nickname for ya.
  10. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 10:05 PM) The Bears still need a speedy, gamebreaking wideout, and no I don't think Hester can develop into that guy.
  11. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 06:29 PM) Let's see how those averages for Manning and Brady change as they play longer (especially if they play as long as Favre did). Seriously I would LOVE to see Manning and Brady do it in different systems (esp. Brady who is considered a system QB, Manning, IMO, is legit.) I hate Favre, but he made lots of nothing into something (shuffle passes, throwin balls where no QB would ever consider throwing, even if it's INT) He was a hellova QB.
  12. Seeing it now. Wow. See ya Brett. 1st ballot HOF.
  13. I'll say this even though I don't want NEITHER to happen.. I'd rather deal with a twisted testicle than to have your testicles rip out of it's socket (ala Nomah a couple years ago.)
  14. SoxAce replied to DBAHO's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 09:56 PM) I liked Donatello. He always had the best weapon out of any of the Turtles. Who wants to use nun-chuks, when you have that large stick to use against your enemies. IDK bro. Nun-chuks are the s***. Michaelangelo is probably like "Large sticks are only for the bedroom" or somethin to that degree. I always loved the nun-chuks.
  15. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 05:19 PM) I thought MacDougal had 1 option left that the Sox could use? If not, I'd rather trade him also, but it'll be hard to get decent value for him the way he looks ATM. If he does have an option to burn, keep him in Charlotte for a couple of months, and let him find his own way back. I thought so as well, but Kalapse said no even though EJ, who is usually good at the options stuff said he does have one left, and I believe I read an article saying the same thing.. Who knows.
  16. BOONE. 1-2-3.
  17. Daniel Cortes is gonna make the trade horrific.
  18. Just like that... Tie Game.
  19. MMac in.......................
  20. God I hope! I've been saying Sanchez since day one..
  21. QUOTE(JFields27 @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 03:32 PM) kk i took your advice and saw him K BUT, he did it with style like PIMP Willie. It was a good at-bat though. He's one of the few bright prospects we got left here.. EDIT: BTW, anyone like Jenks growing out his hair? Seems coo to me but if he pitches terrible... CUT IT!!
  22. QUOTE(Princess Dye @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 03:29 PM) whoever just got into the batters box for us looks just like Willie Harris. Shelby. Good for some here to take a look at him.
  23. It was also a good at-bat by Richar working a walk. If he had more experience, he would have been a canidate for the leadoff spot.
  24. Ramirez with an impressive triple, going the other way/with the pitch.
  25. QUOTE(daa84 @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 03:08 PM) not at all his fault tho...he basically got 5 or 6 outs I know. I meant for his taste.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.