Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 26, 2007 -> 09:22 PM) No, he doesn't. ustavo Molina is batting something like a collective .097 this spring .222 even though it's still bad/doesn't make much of a difference. It's not that I don't mind his D, it's just that he'll leave waaaaaaay too many baserunners on base. He left 5 alone in today's game, and will be seriously overmatched. Not a realistic idea because and it's not gonna happen. We have a better chance at drafting one instead (that's how slim it is) even though Kurt Suzuki would have been very sexy instead of Lucy (but I don't wanna get into that again, I'll save that for another discussion)
  2. Anybody who has Cole Hamels on their team is a f***ing genius IMO.
  3. http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/artic...sp&c_id=cws Talks about Brian and his utility role this season and Hall's injury. Also the extension talks (which I think is worthless) A.J. backin Oz.
  4. I have one now (puppy) and when he s***s, we pick him up, make him look at it hit him on the backside (not hard but firm) say NO! BAD DOG! and put him in his cage. When he goes outside and does his buisness, we say good dog give him a dog treat makes him very happy so he'll know he did good. He hasn't had an accident in like 2 months so now when he has to go he'll eigher bark or sniff around alot pacing so we'll know its time. Mind you he is still a 4 month old puppy.
  5. Sandy Alomar Jr. is available. Per Rotoworld.
  6. Didn't see this yet, probably cause it isn't major news/doesn't mean s*** but since it's whitesox related and it's a day old.. http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-sp....l=bal-pe-sports http://www.kffl.com/player/16717/mlb Robby Hudson's stats Here is our stud spect and noone has a thread about it?! Ace wins
  7. Thomas (lost it) Ben Davis. (I wish)
  8. QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Mar 25, 2007 -> 05:57 PM) I did see someone with a Wunsch jersey last season and it made me scratch my head. That must have been Tony.
  9. QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Mar 25, 2007 -> 08:11 PM) We prefer Haeger to both John Danks and Gavin Floyd, So did I. Haeger really dissapointed me. I still feel like he's our best option. But he didn't back it up. That was my pick to win the spot and be a surprising player for us but it looks like Danks has that opportunity.
  10. SoxAce replied to Chisox_10's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    84
  11. QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 24, 2007 -> 08:48 PM) Oh, and guess who he'll be pitching against his first start in the majors? Johan Freakin' Santana. Good luck, son. Better keep us in the game. Damn, and against a division rival at that. Welcome to the bigs kid.
  12. I would have hated it if Danks would have started then Buehrle the next day, but since Count is the starter if it goes 5th, 1st, 2nd, etc.. then it's a nice mixup. Danks has earned it. Floyd is done IMO maybe one more shot but his chances are very, very slim. Looks more like a Russell-Danks battle now.
  13. Same here. Cheat did you check off the box by auto correct DST? I dunno where the hell a mango tree is so I can't help you with that. In fact, sorry I'm not much of a help.
  14. QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 11:37 PM) That X is sexy.
  15. Looks like Pablo. I'll go out on a limp and say Mike Cameron.
  16. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 10:53 PM) Ya, now that you said that, I'm about 95 percent sure that's right. This is Kalapse were talking about. With that sneaky bastard you can never be so sure but that was the first name that popped into my head. I thought he was too light to be Damaso.
  17. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 01:09 PM) Chad Bradford. You all disappoint me greatly. OK easy one to get you f***tards in the win column: Who am I? D'Angelo Jimenez?
  18. QUOTE(mr_genius @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 09:58 PM) yea, a lot of cops are total dicks Sarcastic or not, fact. I've had a different view of cops though from maturing, knowing some first hand, etc.. but average/majority wise... yea. Not sure about other cities/states though. Chicago/Hammond cops... ugh.
  19. 9/10.
  20. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 04:29 PM) Anderson singles to LF. Crede to 3rd. BA, just stop trying god dammit!!
  21. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 04:22 PM) Farmer added that Reed has been having some injury issues of late. That's the only thing that's stopping his HOF career.
  22. QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 04:20 PM) Haegar not really looking like somebody that wants to make the major league team. Yea that was my pick for the 5th starter's role but I think his fate was decided on his last outing even though I'm sure Ozzie wanted to take one more look at him.
  23. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 04:19 PM) Jeremy Reed up. Reed base hit up the middle. He'll have a good season IMO.
  24. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 08:24 AM) Maybe this is off topic, but I despise how acceptable DUI is becoming in our country. More and more people are doing it, and nobody seems to give a damn. I'm sorry, but if your dumb enough to drive a car while drunk, maybe you deserve to end up in a single car accident or something. It's not too hard to NOT DRIVE if you get drunk. I'm sure nobody will remember this happened in 2 or 3 weeks though, so it's not really a story long term. I can tell that your mr. straight edge.
  25. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 03:31 PM) Surprised it took this long. That's what I'm saying. It would have been a terrible mistake to have him start. Damn I thought the Red Sox could have been morons for once.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.