Everything posted by SoxAce
-
7/31 Mets @ Sox 7:10 pm NBCSN-CHI de Grom vs. Giolito
LMFAO Jay you lucky fuck.
-
7/31 Mets @ Sox 7:10 pm NBCSN-CHI de Grom vs. Giolito
McCann is just beat up at this point. But hey... play him to the ground Ricky.
-
7/31 Games
I was talking anout about the Knights team. I know... who cares, but just me being curious.
-
7/31 Mets @ Sox 7:10 pm NBCSN-CHI de Grom vs. Giolito
Very true. I still laugh at Eloy's broken bat homer at Wrigley that went about 10 rows deep.
-
Danny Farquhar returns to the Sox
He has always been into the analytics side of the game. Don't normally say this about Reinsdorf's loyalty to people, but this is a quality hire.
-
7/31 Mets @ Sox 7:10 pm NBCSN-CHI de Grom vs. Giolito
If Frazier didn't break his bat there, that's gone.
-
Moncada to IL, out at least 2 weeks per Merkin
So did I and it's true. Been his M.O. for some time.
-
7/31 Games
Going to be interesting to see whose PT gets cut once Madrigal arrives.
-
Vaughn to A+, Madrigal to AAA
Eloy mashed in June. The main reason he's struggling this month is because he got injured and his timing isn't quite down yet (he's also had hits taken away from him from brilliant defensive shifts and a couple of shitty calls on strikeouts).
-
Hahn expects aggressive offseason
I think they're gonna deal him in the offseason. Whether that is the right decision or not remains to be seen.
-
Hahn expects aggressive offseason
I guess the good news is the Sox will be bad enough that it still won't cost them their 1st round pick anyways.
-
Danny Farquhar returns to the Sox
As a minor league pitching coach. Interesting.
-
Sox make no deadline moves
What are we.. 8th on the waiver claim?
-
Astros get Greinke
Ah. Fair enough.
-
Castellanos to Cubs
Tigers get Lange.
-
Aaron Sanchez + to the Astros
http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?sid=milb&player_id=670276#/career/R/hitting/2019/ALL Stevenson's numbers... OBP machine.
-
Moncada to IL, out at least 2 weeks per Merkin
Top 5 pick tank is on.
-
Aaron Sanchez + to the Astros
For.... Derek Fisher
-
Carl Edwards Jr. to the Padres
- Astros get Greinke
I'll gladly take that bet.- Opinion: Jay should be DFA tomorrow, bring up Collins and others.
LMAO.- 2019 MLB Catch All thread
Damn I feel for DRob. Career may be in jeopardy.- 7/31 Mets @ Sox 7:10 pm NBCSN-CHI de Grom vs. Giolito
Hell of a pitching matchup right there.- Astros get Greinke
Great trade for both teams.- Astros get Greinke
Watch their analytical team make him even better too. They are fucking stacked! - Astros get Greinke