Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Ugh... Burdi.
  2. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Madrigal 2 RBI single with 2 outs in the 9th ties the game. Clutch.
  3. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    He must've discovered something. He's been unbelievable this year.
  4. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    McClure pitches a gem tonight. And Davis Martin main thing was maintaining consistency each start. He's had 5 solid starts in a row now.
  5. Wow! Culver to Wolves.
  6. Garland and Sexton in the same backcourt ey Cavs? Looking more and more likely Culver will be the pick.
  7. Knicks fans cheering a lottery pick?! lol.
  8. I like Culver so I'd be very happy. It's a shame LaVine is not a PG. Culver is a legit 2 way SG and I much rather have him as our SG of the future.
  9. Eh... still 0 playmakers in that backcourt. LaVine does not have the I.Q. or vision to set up his teammates in that aspect. BUT, the Bulls aren't gonna attract any superstar players anyway so...
  10. Brogdon is more of a SG though. Don't really see the fit.
  11. Everything is happening!
  12. SoxAce replied to Buehrle>Wood's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I have a love/hate relationship with Law in regards to his evaluations too, but he is very good.
  13. If true, huge break for the Bulls.
  14. I'm sure they're hoping Kyle Kubat is serviceable in AAA with his promotion.
  15. It's non Sox news which is why I already posted it in the diamond club.
  16. About time for Sousa and especially Perez.
  17. My point exactly.
  18. I can see Ricky putting Robert and Madrigal 1-2 (since Madrigal is a tough out and can bunt... yea I know) and then maybe Moncada, Eloy and Vaughn 3-5 (in no particular order).
  19. https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27016429/sources-rays-explore-playing-montreal
  20. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Incoming 3-4 rainouts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.