Everything posted by SoxAce
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Wow.. for anyone wondering Josh McCown threw a horrible INT.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
@MattBowen41: Split-Zone on the Jackson run. Same scheme that gave the #Bears D issues all of 2013.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Also I like how Forte was running all over the Bills when he was getting touches like the first overtime play where he runs 13 yards. What does the coaching staff do after? Call three straight pass plays.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 01:04 PM) Wite and Balta are happy. I don't think anyone here likes that. Dammit....
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Holy s*** Jackson just abused Conte.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Imagine how many shots of liquor you'd have to take when you see Cutler throw off his back foot.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Another OT: But Hester has had a very good game for the Falcons.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 7, 2014 -> 02:46 PM) Neckbeard sighting If only Cutler had his brain.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I was literally yelling throw it away.. but no... Cutler is always trying to force something.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
OT: Steelers were up 27-3 at halftime... it's now tied.. against the Browns who haven't won an opening game in like 10 years.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Looks like Bennett is gonna get alot of looks now.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Jared Allen was noticeable in that sequence.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Holy Conte!
-
Sept 7 game thread vs Indians
Damn.. if Sanchez hit that at the cell, it's a homerun.
-
Sept 7 game thread vs Indians
Damn.. missed Wilkins first ML hit.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Wite and Balta are happy. I don't think anyone here likes that.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
OT: but anyone see that Tyler Eifert elbow injury? Yikes. Also Jags are crushing the Eagles.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Willie Young has been our best D-lineman today.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Please stay healthy Cutler.
-
It's about that time of the year again...
As long as there is progress record wise with this team, it's fine. Don't want us picking in the top 3 again as it shows we still haven't improved. And this is comming from one of the biggest prospect geeks on this board since I've joined.
-
Sept 6 game thread vs Cleveland
QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 6, 2014 -> 09:01 PM) When I see Wilkins and Taylor look absolutely lost at this level, it scares me even more that these guys hit about .100 points higher in AAA than Davidson This is one of the better games I've seen Wilkins have since he's been up as far as offensively. Hit everything hard. Even his last at bat was a good at bat. Kluber just made a good pitch on him. I agree it is pretty discouraging so far, results wise. I'm just glad Sanchez looks terrific... so far.
-
Sept 6 game thread vs Cleveland
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 6, 2014 -> 08:25 PM) He's still very hesitant and needs to bust it and get back to the wall as quickly as possible...had time to get back and just didn't get it done. He's just not natural or fluid out there. Any ball that is going to the wall he pretty much bails on it. Any little looper, he gives up on. You understand cause of that injury, but you hope it doesn't affect him the rest of his career there like it pretty much did to Quentin.
-
Sept 6 game thread vs Cleveland
Yikes Avi. I still think that shoulder is still affecting his mindset defensively.
-
Sept 6 game thread vs Cleveland
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 6, 2014 -> 07:34 PM) Paul Konerko's been a pretty weak hitter against fastballs the last 2 years He was still top 5 on this team pretty easy. I'd argue top 3 actually.. well maybe 3 is a stretch.
-
Sept 6 game thread vs Cleveland
Sanchez has now hit in 7 of his last 8 games. The one where he didn't? Was a pinch hit strikeout.