Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I thought it was my phone at first. yea not a fan.
  2. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 08:00 AM) You cannot be serious. A dozen more wins? You think with Reed here, and no Eaton, this team would have been 15 or more games above .500? Jesus, is there still people who think we got Eaton for Reed? I mean I know Davidson has had a rough year, but geez.
  3. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 08:18 PM) Hinrich's getting 2 years and $5.5 million. $2.73 million per year with option for the second year. Meh. Just can't get rid of him. One of my least favorite bulls of the past decade is back. Good... god.. just awful.
  4. Jaye still having trouble with AA hitting. The jump from A+ is a big one for a hitter and/or pitcher. Hopefully he figures it out.
  5. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jul 12, 2014 -> 12:36 PM) Let's move on to Lance Stephenson. I don't think there is much of a market for him at this point, so maybe we can sign both him and Gasol and still come away a stronger team. He's too athletic. Our FO frowns upon that.
  6. If true with Sanchez, sox baseball is about to get more exciting watching this kid hit.
  7. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 12:01 AM) I'm still trying to figure out how Sale didn't make it originally. He's one of the top 2-3 pitchers in all of baseball. Weird. And yet, he isn't an Ace in your eyes..
  8. QUOTE (TRU @ Jul 9, 2014 -> 09:40 PM) Youre so off base here its ridiculous. LeBron, Love, and Kyrie will have a better supporting cast than the heat had and they would get to the finals with ease. If its Wiggins, LeBron, and Kyrie I still would put them as favorites, but not auto. Absolutely. I think people are sleeping on Kyrie. By far the best PG LeBron will ever play with if he does go there. Not auto favs, but special talents like James get the best out of people. Plus he's learned quite a bit from Riley defensively. Cavs are set with their youth. James did promise Cleveland a title... maybe he wasn't going back on his word afterall.
  9. I wanted Sale to face one more batter. Was shaking my head when he was taken out, but Petricka should have did his job.
  10. Hey Sale might still get the win! Nice job Javy.
  11. That's just bad luck for Sale. AT LEAST give him a win.
  12. QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 01:03 PM) I'll always hate the cubs, even if Rizzo deserves to win, I'm gonna vote Rendon not because of the partnership with the White Sox, but because Cubs teamed up with Detroit.So F*** Detroit and F*** the Cubs. I'm more surprised it's the Nats considering Mike Rizzo and the front offices history with him, but I guess it's all water under the bridge now.
  13. God I can't stand Ortiz.
  14. Just made my first of many votes.
  15. Semien 2-2, 2B, R, 3 RBIs. Would love to see him get back on track.
  16. QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 11:56 AM) As Danks biggest fan, I really hope we either A. keep him or B. At least get a near ML ready pitching prospect back..... Yea me, Jason, maybe even Rock has something to say about that. Loved him since his days as a Rangers spect pitching in that stellar DVD trio.
  17. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 4, 2014 -> 10:23 PM) I'd definitely rather Addison Russell and the other valuable pieces than Samardzija/Hammel on talent-appropriate extensions Not to mention they have a chance to get him back when he's a FA. Highly unlikely Beane resigns him.
  18. Fantastic deal for Jed and Theo.
  19. Sale.. 9 IP 6 H 1 R 1 ER 0 BB 12 SO. Not an ace, not an all star, etc.
  20. What a f***ing throw. Too bad Flowers couldn't handle it.
  21. And now Tank makes the Mariners FO rethink again.
  22. QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 4, 2014 -> 08:14 PM) That A's-Cubs trade would be a good start to the trading....Man the A's are absolutely loaded Shark and Hammel for Addison Russell being talked about/centered around with other pieces from A's. Would be a fantastic deal for Theo and Jed if they pulled that off. A's as well.
  23. Viciedo 4-4. Mariners FO lifts their eyebrows.
  24. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 4, 2014 -> 08:00 PM) KKKKKKKKKK thru 7 Only like 80 pitches too. Safe to say he will probably go 9 right now the way he's pitching.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.