Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I don’t want Conforto on a pillow contract, to be honest.
  2. That deserves a laugh
  3. Yep I think I’d rather just get a huge superstar for that money
  4. Rumor is they want Max
  5. Smith and Davis as their platoon DH
  6. How come I cringe at the idea of Sox taking on Cano’s deal and dumping Keuchel. Also, McNeil does play outfield sometimes.
  7. Marte also getting paid as a CF helps a lot when there aren’t many available
  8. What do they have Conforto at
  9. Wow that’s a huge number
  10. 3/55 is my guess
  11. It would seem McNeil is very available
  12. Wow Mets were busy
  13. Yeah his opinion doesn’t mean anything if his thought process is any deal involving Segura for Kimbrel is an overpay
  14. I’d rather have one star for 23 million a year than EE and Canha combined
  15. I forgot how they used Villar last year, so EE is a good replacement for him.
  16. That does make McNeil very available if they want to trade for Kimbrel
  17. Yep Segura and Marchan for Kimbrel
  18. Makes the Kimbrel for Segura deal even more likely
  19. Wow good for EE. Likely means no Báez to Mets.
  20. Kimbrel trade, as the hitters are being patient it seems
  21. All the main reports talking about Javy and Tigers interest. Wonder if this happens soon.
  22. There were a few local media members that said Kimbrel was not in the role he was told he’d be.
  23. Exactly why everything fell apart. He thought he was going to be a closer and so did different people within the organization.
  24. I hope they lose by 40. Such a terrible team and franchise.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.