Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I think you’re right, as I didn’t see the umps confiscate anything
  2. Was he ejected for how he acted or for foreign substance?
  3. He put that exactly where it was called for
  4. Kopech is one inning at the most today
  5. He’s done that same play a lot lately and then backs up after he fields it. Not exactly how they teach it.
  6. That bad inning at Seattle with Giolito on the mound
  7. I thought it was the first game
  8. I even asked him how they think that will be enough, especially given the three aces in Milwaukee. It will be interesting for me to see if he actually has inside info.
  9. Rizzo, Madrigal, Correa and Wisdom is the infield
  10. This would explain also why Kannapolis pitching sucks this year
  11. From a friend of mine that claims inside info, their plan is to sign Rizzo, Correa or Seager (with Nico going to CF) and a few starters like Rodon.
  12. I hate seeing a position player pitch after the earlier pitcher injury
  13. fathom replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Yeah I have a hard time being upset about their farm system depth when they’ve called up the caliber of talent they have the last three years.
  14. Ha, Abreu doesn’t want to mess with Harrison’s quickness

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.