Everything posted by fathom
-
Winter Meetings
Bowden said today they might get pushed back a week
-
Weird Trade Ideas
God no, but rather have a better fit in RF than Senzel. Sox don’t need his versatility, which is one of his biggest strengths. I’m all for trading Kopech in the right deal though.
-
Weird Trade Ideas
I love this, I really do.
- Weird Trade Ideas
-
Weird Trade Ideas
I don’t think it’s a big deal if you tell them that your pitchers didn’t like throwing to him
-
Len Kasper is new White Sox radio play by play announcer
Bernstein said he was told Kasper is going to be used in all sorts of aspects for the Sox (podcasts, etc)
-
Weird Trade Ideas
Reynolds is someone who I would be very interested in if the Pirates made him available
- The Blake Snell Thread
-
Weird Trade Ideas
McCann would be the target, and I’m sure that’s who Harold has in mind
- The Blake Snell Thread
-
Offseason Targets
This thread should be called offseason tangents, as there’s very little in way of target discussion.
-
Len Kasper is new White Sox radio play by play announcer
Could you imagine the meltdown if Benetti was here ten more years and then left for Cubs radio?
-
Weird Trade Ideas
I was thinking Wheeler for Grandal
- The Blake Snell Thread
- The Blake Snell Thread
- The Blake Snell Thread
- The Blake Snell Thread
- The Blake Snell Thread
- The Blake Snell Thread
- The Blake Snell Thread
-
Len Kasper is new White Sox radio play by play announcer
Not sure I’ve ever seen the Sox get better press than they have this morning
- The Blake Snell Thread
-
Len Kasper is new White Sox radio play by play announcer
How can anyone complain about Sox radio after what we had to listen to last decade?
-
Len Kasper is new White Sox radio play by play announcer
I’ve never been his biggest fan, but this sure is good publicity for the White Sox. Kasper is beloved by Chicago media.
-
Len Kasper is new White Sox radio play by play announcer
I would bet in a few years, Benetti moves up in the world and Kasper takes the TV gig. Meanwhile, it’s a nice problem to have for now.