Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. But Joc is above average typically (2020 he has plenty of excuses for).
  2. Teams really overthought it with Kelley
  3. They didn’t promise anything this offseason. Wouldn’t shock me if they still have no idea what their budget is. I know for a fact the Cubs have different budgets laid out depending on pandemic recovery.
  4. Yep could have just used Flores to pitch batting practice to the Reds.
  5. Iglesias was great last year. Reds might as well blow it up.
  6. They literally played about five games since 2015 that didn’t matter. It’s amazing how people think their rebuild wasn’t one of the best ever. Hell, if they keep the team around for one more run, they will make the postseason again.
  7. Woof, you make me seem like the most optimistic person on the planet.
  8. Yep, he was either hurt or seriously overrated. That was not MLB caliber stuff he displayed.
  9. With all due respect, I don’t know how you’re going to handle this team the next few years.
  10. I saw enough last year from both to put Crochet 3rd and feel comfortable with it.
  11. On a long term deal it should. Rangers make a lot of sense there.
  12. I’ll gladly take a one and done
  13. But if that’s how NL teams are operating, then it should push more players to the AL (Cruz)
  14. Rosenthal said today DH is very unlikely
  15. If the rumors are true and Jerry didn’t even consider Hinch due to the cheating, he was never going to give Springer the biggest contract in Sox history.
  16. As well as the latest on the vaccine
  17. Absolutely, I don’t get how this isn’t just a regular Monday in the offseason
  18. Why? If they push the start of the season back by a month, how would they make up the games they missed?
  19. Believe me, I don’t want him back. I’m still not sure how he ever gets a righty hitter out
  20. No chance, almost everyone believes they won’t start the season on time
  21. What about Lynn, Joc, Colome and La Stella instead of Springer and Leake?
  22. I disagree. They can trade the prospects they don't see being impact players before they lose their value. Stiever is an excellent example of this. Yep and with a team with so many positions locked down for the foreseeable future, I don’t mind it. I know some will freak out about this, but I think Kopech should be traded.
  23. I also think the allure of playing for the Mets right now is real. Needless to say, you won’t hear players wanting to come to the Sox due to Jerry.
  24. Bauer was and is always the clear choice for me. I don’t even particularly like Joc, as he seems the type to come here and hit .175. It’s just I never thought Springer was a legit option. I know there were people affiliated with Astros who knew he wanted to go back to east coast.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.