Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Sox gonna be stuck pitching Drew Anderson in 2022 it seems like
  2. I agree with you, rather try to get something more exciting. That goes with Joc in RF as well.
  3. I’d rather remember him for pitching well for the Sox, getting a great trade return and then bombing against the Dodgers in 2017. With that said, he has far more left in the tank than Gio did last year.
  4. It wouldn’t be the sexiest offseason but it certainly makes the team better than what they were in 2020.
  5. His price might be just as high
  6. What about a finish of Joc, Q, Hendriks and Flowers....would that be ok?
  7. FWIW Portillos saying Musgrove is still an option. https://mobile.twitter.com/PortillosHambu1/status/1336200112188616704
  8. Only if Cooper finds a job elsewhere
  9. I know it’s dangerous to do this, but if you take away Lynn’s final start, his numbers were incredible.
  10. Not letting me link it but Buster said he’s very confident Springer to Mets will eventually happen
  11. Good stuff Cali. Would love to know the location of the cutters to righties and lefties.
  12. That’s a ton of money if the Cubs weren’t covering any of it
  13. He feasted on crappy lineups chasing garbage pitches. You can tell teams started to adjust to it and he hit the wall hard!
  14. Sure it’s possible but I think it’s not something we should think is likely.
  15. So who gets to jump into the top 10 with Weems gone!!!
  16. And at his age, that’s not exactly someone that’s untouchable
  17. I’m good...not ideal offseason but a far better team than the 2020 squad
  18. He’s been saying Lynn was main target forever
  19. I’m confident it’s nothing major. It’s a pitching prospect for sure
  20. I don’t disagree, but it’s the way they do business so you have to hope the core guys are too good for them to mess this up.
  21. Sure, I don’t know why anyone expected different. As Tony said, the Bauer dream was never ever going to happen.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.