Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Yep the market would have to crater for him. Wouldn’t Rojas be similar in terms of looking for more at bats? If they’re planning on keeping Vaughn down for a long time, Mitch Moreland is a RHP masher.
  2. Ricky would have pitched around him even more
  3. Exactly the point I’ve been trying to make. At least with Joc or even Rosario, you can dream of them just bashing RHP. Don’t worry, I’m sure Tony will bat Madrigal 2nd.
  4. Joc is an amazing teammate by all accounts. Puig loves him
  5. Yeah I think Cruz and Brantley are for sure not happening. Schwarber maybe if his market craters, but I don’t think that happens.
  6. you really think Rojas is an option
  7. Or Q instead of Richards or Paxton
  8. First one to hit the ball to the warning track in center wins
  9. Wasn’t intended for you, more the people that think the cheap contract is to help save money for him
  10. Felipe Vazquez is your new closer
  11. And he’s not a run producer. I do think he’s better defensively than Brantley or Schwarber.
  12. I wonder how he used to get along with Timmy
  13. They’re not in on Bauer. People really need to get that thought out of their mind.
  14. It’s amazing how overrated Colas is on here
  15. Yep I’m guessing that’s what happened
  16. I also am beginning to wonder if they won’t go more than one year with anyone this offseason
  17. Sounds like he is as mature as ever
  18. Perfectly said, there is no upside to this move at all
  19. Chuck will be around to say how great of a guy he is again.
  20. I’m sure some will say Oscar Colas after he gets two hits in the DSL
  21. I’m honestly not sure if I would rather have had Mazara next year instead of him
  22. This strikes me as a “he won’t strike out too much against the Indians and Twins” as a lefty hitter acquisition.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.