Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. He will hit .375 if they shade him up the middle
  2. Great approach by Madrigal! Was just typing they’re playing their 2nd baseman way too far up the middle.
  3. Mendick starting to have some really poor at bats
  4. Abreu taking some weak swings the last couple of days on pitches he could hammer. Wonder if he’s tired.
  5. Grandal continues to take strikes and swing at pitches out of the zone
  6. Personally, their pitching would probably hold up better over 162 than the Sox.
  7. Maybe the Indians view Kopech as the best pitching prospect in the sport?
  8. With what offense though? Lindor will be gone and Santana is old. I feel like their pitching will always be good.
  9. In the fun to dream category, Clevinger and Bauer are super close. It would only help the Sox if they go after Bauer this offseason.
  10. Just keep this in mind....the Sox know more about Kopech’s physical/mental health than anyone. If they are willing to trade him, then I support it.
  11. You’d be getting Clevinger for two full seasons, and he’s basically as good as what you would hope Kopech turns into.
  12. That makes me think they’re dangling Kopech for controllable pitching. I don’t blame them one bit.
  13. So Gio gets his win with the Sox and never pitches again
  14. Grandal will be off tomorrow I’m sure
  15. FWIW the Rangers were interested in Stiever last year
  16. The price would be insane, but someone like Woodruff or Gallen would really boost the rotation in the years to come.
  17. Funny thing is I’m less interested in what they can get for this year and more intrigued about pieces they can add that will be around for future seasons.
  18. And the extension would probably be a huge amount
  19. Topping out at 88 in the 5th
  20. If you do trade Stiever and Dunning for Lynn, I really hope it’s with the plan in mind to add starting pitching this offseason (along with RF). I’ve seen worse rotations that Giolito, Lynn, Stroman, Keuchel and Kopech/Cease
  21. I like Stiever (who was the third, not Collins) and Adolfo has more potential than any of the other outfielders in the system.
  22. Still hasn’t given up a hit. To be honest, he hasn’t looked good this year when I’ve watched him.
  23. I don’t want to think about how the non-Giolito/Keuchel starters on the Sox would do vs the Dodgers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.