Everything posted by fathom
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Hell no to Lopez being given a starting spot next year
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Also, does this mean Heuer is injured?
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Actually thought Minor could have been a good buy low guy today
-
Trade Watch Rumor
As Tony said earlier, this is fine but they better spend on upgrades this offseason at SP and RF.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Rodon returning sending Lopez to the bullpen in a week is the acquisition
-
Trade Watch Rumor
If they don’t make a trade, it will either be Gregor or DVS that confirms no deals pending.
- Trade Watch Rumor
-
Final guesses at the Trade Deadline
Don’t forget saying “if we made a move, some of your favorite guys in the system would have been moved”
- Trade Watch Rumor
-
Trade Watch Rumor
No indications Sox have been looking at a RF upgrade
-
Final guesses at the Trade Deadline
Could have gotten Ducky also but Jerry is too cheap
-
Padres Acquire Clevinger per Multiple Reports
Padres fans should love this deal. Got a controllable pitcher without giving up main prospects.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Indians should have been going for it this year, as Lindor is likely gone in a few months.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Good haul for Indians, but surprised they didn’t get more “now” talent.
-
Padres Acquire Clevinger per Multiple Reports
My hope is they knock the Cubs out of postseason and then Dodgers beat them
-
Padres Acquire Clevinger per Multiple Reports
They were never going to trade him to the Sox, as long as there were other suitors.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I admire your hate for Grandal. I’m not fully there yet, but I get it.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I don’t think Dunning is going anywhere now. If he goes, most certainly won’t be for Lynn.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Giolito died? Crap
-
Trade Watch Rumor
The current core should be good enough in 2024 to not require a lot of additional production. People act like the Cubs struggled because they traded away guys, but it’s more that some of their core guys stalled in their development. Even then, it’s not like the team has been bad.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I’m not even smart enough to embed tweets. I don’t even want to think about managing a twitter account.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
FWIW a lot of people had that trade before it was announced
-
Trade Watch Rumor
James Fox and Harold are the two best insiders on here, and it’s not even close
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Stop talking crap about me!!
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I would have had us signing Castellanos a long time ago!