Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Can’t wait for the meltdown when Alonso hits and not Collins in the 9th
  2. Nelson is eating for free at Maddon’s crappy restaurant tonight
  3. Right move with who’s up
  4. I’m sure they will start him tomorrow
  5. I’m guessing Jace and then Herrera
  6. Yep no reason to risk further injury to Yoan. Same crap happened last year with the hamstring. Those idiots had him trying to steal bases a day or two after initially tweaking something.
  7. Let’s say I have heard bad things (I’m pretty sure you know what I’m referring to)
  8. Funny thing is if he’s going to bunt, should be lefty anyways. To me it makes me think he’s hurting batting lefty also
  9. These idiots should have put him on the IL a week ago
  10. Fuck this organization
  11. Why in the hell is he batting righty? This organization wonders why they can’t keep anyone healthy.
  12. Because he was on the right side of the base to start and not on the left side as usual
  13. Nicely done by Ricky. I wonder if Yoan bats lefty here.
  14. To be fair, they do have like 5 candidates that might be DFA in the next few months. You should be proud, at least people are saying DFA and not released anymore
  15. Nah just very weakly hit
  16. I would have Jace in to start the inning actually but we know he won’t be proactive
  17. Zobrist wife screwing them also?
  18. He’s going to get significantly more with the season he’s on track to have
  19. I would be all for this, as long as he doesn’t pout like a baby as he did for the Rangers last year
  20. Sanchez should be non-tendered after this season. Let him go be a mascot elsewhere

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.