Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Lopez really should be sent down to AAA. His fastball freaking sucks now. Velocity is down and misses his spot almost every time to the arm side. As always, would love to know what in the hell Cooper is working on with these guys.
  2. fathom replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I’m guessing number issue with the new promotions
  3. Portis way more gifted offensively. Gafford more of a defensive presence.
  4. Just like I hated the picks last year, I feel the same....except the exact opposite. Big fan of the pick.
  5. fathom replied to Buehrle>Wood's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Pretty sure he had chances but turned them down to spend more time with his daughter
  6. I’m all for lineup projections, but please don’t include Tilson in it. RF should be a position where a powerful lefty is added.
  7. Definitely one of the most one-sided games you will ever see in terms of strike zone. When you add in the blatantly missed call on Garcia, it was bad enough where Blaser should be disciplined.
  8. Just thought of this, but why in the living hell is whether or not a ball hit a player in/out of the batter's box not reviewable? It's not a judgment call like balls/strikes.
  9. I'm shocked he protected with 2 strikes
  10. Guys, stop complaining:
  11. sounds like a good place to raise my kids. I'm fine if they only sign Rendon's buddies and not Rendon this offseason
  12. Russell almost hitting someone in the face?
  13. I'm moving to Ford Heights if we don't land Rendon
  14. Yeah, there's definitely someone seeing where these pitches are in the clubhouse (if the Cubs even have TV in the visitors clubhouse)
  15. Missed you and love you Yoan
  16. Is Ricky just scared to have to pay a fine once he gets tossed?
  17. Slim, I think they're more likely to target Castellanos or Puig (they've been interested in both in the past, I believe)
  18. He makes Eloy look like Mark Whiten when it comes to throwing
  19. I do truly love how they all think Lester gets squeezed every game, not realizing he's a lunatic when it comes to trying to bully umpires on pitches off the zone.
  20. I hope they free his family member that's kidnapped, as he clearly needed to sell his soul in order to make some quick cash to pay the ransom
  21. What a coward tonight, yet he gets tossed on plays that have been accurately called this year (runner outside the base path)
  22. OMG, go get tossed Ricky

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.