Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I would say if they get Manny, that’s a big splash.
  2. I can see that, but also nice to get more proof that Bruce and his 7/200 nonsense was wrong.
  3. Phenomenal article...everyone check this out
  4. FWIW, McGuffey tweeted today that no team is getting both guys
  5. kOna above all else
  6. Jay took that spot
  7. for sure, it's why I said "just for fun" instead of discussing the Kardashian's dating history
  8. also supposedly tight with ARod
  9. where did I make a sad face? If anything, that type of "congrats and good luck" doesn't seem like the type of message you would send to a player coming to your favorite team.
  10. no clue how the White Sox are hinted at, more that it appears he's "congratulating" him on something
  11. "supposedly" a maintenance worker at Yankee Stadium
  12. Just for fun, someone that is supposedly "close to ARod and always at Yankee Stadium posted the below today (and yes, the pic is old but the message is new):
  13. Lamar Odom, Kris Humphies, Ben Simmons, Tristan Thompson and Jordan Clarkson will be their starting five
  14. Does this mean we have to trade for Kendall Jenner?
  15. I think we can all agree that the best way to get sports radio to not talk about this on Monday is for the Sox to sign someone big. With that said, it's been amazing watching the Warriors offense go against the Bulls this season. Honestly looks like pro players against bad college players.
  16. After free agency ends, I think soxtalk needs a time zone class.
  17. don't forget it's two hours earlier there, so it's probably still going
  18. They're still fans that have spare time and might want to be entertained by rumors, etc.
  19. It's sad the only thing I can remember from 2013 is that is when Abreu signed.
  20. He joined in October of 2013. It's clearly Jose Abreu
  21. I hate breaking down semantics, but he clearly said he wishes he had better news and that it's not looking really good. Obviously his source told him something negative. As long as it's not overly specific, I'm not worried.
  22. Nats/Dodgers/Cubs
  23. Think best thing right now is to really hope Phillies get Harper in the next few days. If they meet with him and feel like he’s not coming there, I hate our chances for Manny.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.