Everything posted by Soxfest
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 08:42 PM) Check down for a loss! It is all Campbell does is check down.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
4 drives............4 scores.............Feel like I am watching a Tim Banks lead Illini defense!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Major Wright looks real bad.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 08:32 PM) He looks terrible and that was a bad play by him but that was also a horrendous route by Hester that looked even worse on replay. The Hester WR experiment I hope comes to a end next year.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 08:23 PM) LOL. My god are Bears fans stupid at times. Yeah you are right they played so well at GB and now SF......LOL. My god white sox fans stupid at times!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
These type games are why Lovie Smith should be shown the door, this has happened way too often on his watch against good teams. Bears beat bottom feeders fine, but good teams forget about it!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Bears defense can show up at any time.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Campbell is the definition of mediocre.
-
Meet FA Kevin Youklis, the definition of "average" player
I would gladly take a average Youk over the other options Sox have in house.
-
2012-2013 MLB off season tracker thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 16, 2012 -> 12:59 PM) Buster Olney Buster Olney @Buster_ESPN Melky Cabrera, two years/$16 million. http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story...&type=story … With the Blue Jays. Good deal by Jays
-
2013 White Sox "Family Sundays" announced
I think this is excellent idea. I will be attending more Sunday games with my family this season.
-
Sox' Sale finished 5th in AL Cy Young voting
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 14, 2012 -> 07:27 PM) He just may win it next year. Hope so.
-
How is Marlins trade different from what the cubs are doing?
I hate the Cubs, but what they are doing is not even remotely the same as the Marlins fire sale part 2.
-
Tigers sign Hunter
QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Nov 14, 2012 -> 11:44 AM) Seems a bit of an overpay. Yes it does.
-
Marlins trade Buehrle, Josh Johnson, Reyes plus others to Blue Jays
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 13, 2012 -> 06:02 PM) As I understand it.... Toronto gets..... Josh Johnson Mark Buehrle Jose Reyes John Buck Emilio Bonaficio Miami gets..... Yunel Escobar Adeiny Hechavarria Henderson Alvarez Jake Marisnick OR Anthony Gose Justin Nicolino JP Arencibia OR Jeff Mathis OR Wilson Marlins 2012 Payroll - About $100M Marlins 2013 Payroll - About $20M LOL. My gosh Marlins backed up the truck. Floyd to Toronto now DOA!
-
Rumor: Sox are very interested in Angel Pagan
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 13, 2012 -> 11:52 AM) I would rather the Sox sign Melky Cabrera. Cheaper, might still have steroids in his system. $10 million a year or more for Angel Pagan is not wise, and I doubt there is any truth to this rumor. Pagan for more than 2 mil forget it......................10 mil is way overpaying.
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 02:40 PM) Illinois picked up another recruit: PF Austin Colbert Solid pickup
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 04:13 PM) As a Bills fan, I'm glad he spurned them and ultimately ended up as the Packers backup. They have enough mediocre QBs to deal with, Harrell would have just added another wrinkle to that. Bills are my AFC team................They got to get a QB in draft and dump Fitz he is killing them.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 01:41 PM) Oh bologna...this isn't 1965. this is 2012. These guys change teams all the time. They text and call one another. Hang out socially. They are playing a sport for money. They are not in a war. It's funny how much more seriously fans have begun taking some aspects of professional sports...much more than the actual players. My comments was about people understanding his attitude with the media..............I have no issue with the guys talking to each other!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 01:23 PM) I understand that attitude though, years in the NFL of the media sticking microphones in his face, trying to bait him, asking dumb questions. I'd be an asshole like that too. Then retire he has no problem cashing the checks on the 15th and the 30th goes with the territory.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Campbell starts Bears got no chance in hell!
-
Top Prospects List, Offseason
List can only get better from here with a couple a decent drafts.............new rules helped Sox alot!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:58 PM) I'm a bears fan but there is no more obnoxious or stupid fanbase in sports than the Chicago Bears'. Listening to the radio right now just makes me sad. Bears not upgrading the O-Line year after year makes me sad!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Campbell not a good investment sorry he is not much better than Hanie!
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (G&T @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:28 PM) Campbell is checking down before primary receivers are out of their breaks. Campbell the last 3 years lost his nerve that is all he does................that is why he lost his starting job to begin with. I was not as happy as alot of fans when he signed.