chitownsportsfan
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: White sox getting more media attention
Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Kenny Williams Article
QUOTE(holly wiggins @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:58 PM) What a classy guy KW is. Thanks for posting that. He also took a very easy to see shot at Michael Lewis and Moneyball. In Moneyball, Lewis essentially called KW "stupid" for trading with Beane. (note that Beane himself did not say this, a common misconception). In today's interview, KW said, "Well, obviously we'll try not to do anything stupid". I luv it.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
That taste isn't there.
-
Kenny Williams Article
Kdub looks like a freaking badass in the pic. My new avy!
-
Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers
QUOTE(My Dixie Normus @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:26 PM) If McCarthy is going to ever be a starting pitcher you have to let him pitch to batters from both sides of the plate. With two outs and a six run lead, this would have been a pretty good spot to let him refresh his memory that baseball is played from both sides. I am sick of seeing this guy yanked too early. Ah screw it man. Ozzie has done much to piss me off over the past 4 months. I'm willing to let this pass. BMAC wasn't looking that great out there, he wasn't exactly dominating. Wow, Pods has had a terrible game.
-
Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:22 PM) lol Matt. Yea, Thornton walked off the mound like a f***ing badass after that K--like he was just toying with him.
-
Freddy throwing harder?
I think FG burnt himself out in the WBC. It wasn't exactly like he was blowing it by people last year, but this year has been a steep decline.
-
Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers
Tigers have caught all the breaks so far tonight and are still getting pounded. I like that.
-
Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers
THE RALLY CREDE 2005 IS THE RALLY GARLAND OF 2006! perhaps.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
I LOVE THIS TEAM damnit.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
COME ON JUAN
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 03:18 PM) I agree, i wouldnt mind seeing Pablo PH here. As the likelihood of a k or Double play is HIGH You can't be serious.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
Well, everytime we get runners on with nobody out we seem to start sucking a lemon. Prove me wrong damnit.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
come on Iguchi
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 03:13 PM) I'm just stating a fact since everyone seems to think this team can rest on their laurels and everything will be fine. There is a downword trend that everyone can plainly see. They have not been playing good baseball for some time now. Just because they're so far over .500 right now doesn't mean it's going to stay that way. Again, thank you Mr. Obvious. It's called a tautology. It proves NOTHING.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 03:10 PM) This team really needs to start playing better baseball or else that record is just going to keep getting worse. Those arms are dead tired and I can't see them getting better anytime soon. Evryone is playing like s***. Keep losing and you get closer and closer to that .500 mark. Oh and if you haven't figuered it out yet. The Tigers aren't going anywhere. If I eat 40 pizzas a day and sit on my ass all day, I will gain weight. Seriously man, come fresh or get out.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
well, at least Garcia hasn't totally imploded. Sorry, I'm really searching for optimism at this point.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
Joey Cora is terrible. He needs to demoted to bench coach. He has run us into COUNTLESS outs the past few years.
-
The Sh*t Pitching Stops Here: Sox @ Yanks
same amoung of hits, one more walk, and we have half the runs, damnit.
-
7/15 Game Thread White Sox vs. Yankees
f*** it, I'm done. cya all tommorow. We desperately need to not get swept.
-
7/15 Game Thread White Sox vs. Yankees
HORRIBLE, Ozzie needs to wake these guys up. Clearly did not come to play today. Cintron should never play 3B again.
-
7/15 Game Thread White Sox vs. Yankees
PULL CINTRON RIGHT NOW
-
7/15 Game Thread White Sox vs. Yankees
Wow, Konerko having a terrible game. Catch the damn ball. Great play by Dye.
-
7/15 Game Thread White Sox vs. Yankees
QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 15, 2006 -> 02:32 PM) economically speaking, a sunk cost is unrecoverable in other words, I couldn't disagree with fathom more True, but the sunk costs, AKA the rotation, might just have stretched JR's purse strings a little too tight on the operating budget for midseason trades.
-
7/15 Game Thread White Sox vs. Yankees
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 15, 2006 -> 02:31 PM) Run into one, Juan. LOL, thank god for humor--I was just thinking...and it's up to Juan...which isn't good. And one flies out to center and gets himself out swining at a ball. Sweet.
-
7/15 Game Thread White Sox vs. Yankees
come on Kong, you got jammed by the same pitch twice, pathetic.