Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Man, been trying to drink less and been enjoying the clarity but man I'm manic AF right now. It was a good crowd tonight. I guess 28K prior to looking and official was 28.8K. The younger bros took over 4 entire sections in the RF upper deck for a couple innings before dwindling down to only a couple late. A lot of younger people in the crowd in general. I had great fans next to me, a mariners guy solo scoring the game, some older mariners fans and a few sox fans. I moved up into the standing section in the 100 level for the last 6 outs (hedge those bets, it's a school night bros), was the change of scenery that coincided with the come back and Taylor just shutting them down. They had nothing on Taylor. Demoralizing ass loss for them and a great win for us. Also, before I forget, who is the try hard dipshit looking dude that is our official "ball boy"? He's like late 20s or so and he acts like a player. I've seen him two years in a row now. Just a really odd presentation. Almost like a make a wish type gig for him. Also, Colson tonight made one of the more insane plays I've seen live. Chase couldn't turn the DP but my goodness we had no business even trying to get that lead out. Colson was 10 feet from the 3B bag falling towards 3B and somehow spun and fired a strike to 2B. I don't usually buy ballpark food outside a sausage or burger but tried the "crab shack nachos" in CF concourse tonight. Meh. Crab is a savory protein. I don't want it overly sweet. Somehow they drenched the crab salad in this sweet almost like honey sauce and I really didn't like it that much. It reminded me of a strange thai tex mex fusion I had in FLorida at some pop up a few years ago. Just doesn't work imo. 25 bucks for that s%*#, oh well, WHITE SOX WIN.
  2. The Sox had ZERO BUSINESS winning that game and the Mariners had ZERO BUSINESS losing it. One of those games that can flip a season come October. I'll have more later, still on cloud 9. I got home from the park in 10 minutes on a $2.50 scooter ride too. Gotta love modern convenience.
  3. We have too many automatic outs.
  4. What is will doing!?!?!
  5. Lets go gotta score here!
  6. I swear to fucking god if hes out cut him tonight
  7. Was one of them low? Looked like it here
  8. Getting clowned. Time for a last rally beer.
  9. This is disgusting.
  10. Castillo coming in. Now or never.
  11. Should have bunted.
  12. Emerson walking out to Gunna
  13. Kelenic has a really long load mechanism
  14. Ball not carrying at all on this cool may pnw night
  15. Colson is unreal in the field another wow play
  16. Trust me this is painful
  17. Right size wrong shape for beni
  18. Somehow got out of it
  19. Kay looks like s%*#.
  20. That was an insane play live wow
  21. We can’t get this guy out
  22. Colson looks more loose in warmups than you see in TV for sure
  23. IMG 5186 — Postimages

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.