Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
That's a 1 hit White Sox Winner !
Man, been trying to drink less and been enjoying the clarity but man I'm manic AF right now. It was a good crowd tonight. I guess 28K prior to looking and official was 28.8K. The younger bros took over 4 entire sections in the RF upper deck for a couple innings before dwindling down to only a couple late. A lot of younger people in the crowd in general. I had great fans next to me, a mariners guy solo scoring the game, some older mariners fans and a few sox fans. I moved up into the standing section in the 100 level for the last 6 outs (hedge those bets, it's a school night bros), was the change of scenery that coincided with the come back and Taylor just shutting them down. They had nothing on Taylor. Demoralizing ass loss for them and a great win for us. Also, before I forget, who is the try hard dipshit looking dude that is our official "ball boy"? He's like late 20s or so and he acts like a player. I've seen him two years in a row now. Just a really odd presentation. Almost like a make a wish type gig for him. Also, Colson tonight made one of the more insane plays I've seen live. Chase couldn't turn the DP but my goodness we had no business even trying to get that lead out. Colson was 10 feet from the 3B bag falling towards 3B and somehow spun and fired a strike to 2B. I don't usually buy ballpark food outside a sausage or burger but tried the "crab shack nachos" in CF concourse tonight. Meh. Crab is a savory protein. I don't want it overly sweet. Somehow they drenched the crab salad in this sweet almost like honey sauce and I really didn't like it that much. It reminded me of a strange thai tex mex fusion I had in FLorida at some pop up a few years ago. Just doesn't work imo. 25 bucks for that s%*#, oh well, WHITE SOX WIN.
-
That's a 1 hit White Sox Winner !
The Sox had ZERO BUSINESS winning that game and the Mariners had ZERO BUSINESS losing it. One of those games that can flip a season come October. I'll have more later, still on cloud 9. I got home from the park in 10 minutes on a $2.50 scooter ride too. Gotta love modern convenience.
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
We have too many automatic outs.
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
What is will doing!?!?!
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Lets go gotta score here!
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
I swear to fucking god if hes out cut him tonight
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Was one of them low? Looked like it here
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Getting clowned. Time for a last rally beer.
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
This is disgusting.
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Castillo coming in. Now or never.
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Should have bunted.
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Emerson walking out to Gunna
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Kelenic has a really long load mechanism
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Ball not carrying at all on this cool may pnw night
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Colson is unreal in the field another wow play
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Trust me this is painful
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Right size wrong shape for beni
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
We look awful
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Somehow got out of it
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Kay looks like s%*#.
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
That was an insane play live wow
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Kay looks awful
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
We can’t get this guy out
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
Colson looks more loose in warmups than you see in TV for sure
-
5/19 Sox @ Seamen 8:40PM
IMG 5186 — Postimages