chitownsportsfan
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2027 Rotation
Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
we need a unlikely bomb.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
PR for quero? Huh.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
wilson with about as good of stuff as he can ever have, come on one more.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
lol, don't even bother to hold the runner on I guess.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Mariners announcers laughing at the "defensive replacement".
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
I mean as expected. A good 1B probably knocks it down but what an awful throw. wasn't even that hard.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
The way they are using baldwin makes him even more useless. Someone wake up Getz.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Jesus christ.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
I love gold chains if I was rich I’d be rocking some sick ass Cuban links. I have a 9mm 14k links necklace it’s nothing compared to what these guys rock. Shines nice tho
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
stranded entirely too many runners the last week.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
swing the fucking bat dude.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
I'd squeeze.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Not bad Mead!
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Another awful AB from Colson. His days of seeing fastballs are over until he lays off junk.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Luis is dominating this series.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Come on let's avoid the sweep here.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
You can tell how much work he put into his body. From a lower body standpoint he def stood out yesterday. He's thicc.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
bullpen honestly has been fine this year. it's not good, we have no closer, but it's been fine.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
anytime you can acquire a slap hitting 1B you do it.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Sosa's OBP is higher than Beni's. LOL!
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
I eat a lot of coho every summer. About once a month I really get a craving for salmon. Just bake it with some lemon juice olive oil and rosemary.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
He's on that good salmon.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
He did not look physically impressive. Looked a lot like Vaughn imo
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Whenever someone makes a silly thread over reacting to a small stretch of games this happens. It's like clockwork. Someone should make a thread saying we're looking like the worst team ever again.
-
8/7 Gamethread vs Mariners
Mariners did an incredible job at the deadline I have to hand it to them. Not sure they are anything more than an 86-88 win team but without the additions I'm not sure they even get to 86.